Cheating in a HSC assessment/test. (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
Cheating is what got me here today.... I support cheaters...

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I guess I cheated in like, years 8 and 9 and such;
But I wouldn't for the HSC- even if there was a way to do it without getting caught, I'd probably still hesitate, and always wonder how I would have gone without it.
And then I'd feel like I didn't deserve the mark- so pretty much just guilty lol.
But who knows, maybe I'd be able to overcome that guilt in light of a really good mark?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
someone i know cheated for the 2006 modern history hsc exam by consulting her notes/essay plans in the toilets. she got 97 for the exam.

i would never admit to cheating *cough*, but if i were to cheat i would do the following for the below-mentioned subjects:

ancient history school exam: place prepared responses (on a notepad) up my uniform. the notepad would be similar to the one provided so i would switch the two if the teacher were distracted

english school exam: record responses on an ipod and write them out.

modern history school exam: if i were absent for half yearlys i would cheat by copying out responses from prepared palm cards strategically placed on my lap.
Thats quite the in depth argument.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
it's unbelievably easy to cheat in the hsc. just write notes on your phone and go to the bathroom and pretend to poo. bam 100 uai

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
blakegman said:
it's unbelievably easy to cheat in the hsc. just write notes on your phone and go to the bathroom and pretend to poo. bam 100 uai
If only that was so.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
blakegman said:
Did you get 100 UAI then??? :)

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Any ideas on how to cheat in the English HSC? I would appreciate any advice for cheating in english. :D

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
foram said:
Any ideas on how to cheat in the English HSC? I would appreciate any advice for cheating in english. :D
as if you would use it

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
I am sure that basically everyone has cheated in atleast one assessment, mainly with other people telling people what goes on in the test.

A 'friend' of mine actually sent the english inclass essay question and text to me, I only got 60% even though I looked up goodessays.com or something where the exact same question was placed with full answers :[

HSC
LoneWolf1990 said:
can you bring your ipod into the exam?
Um, no.

LoneWolf1990 said:
Also, I have another message:

Ladies and gentlemen and those in between, I have an effective way of cheating that I used in Year 11 and in a recent maths assesment that I got away with. What I did was that before the exam I cut up bits of paper into small sizes and wrote various points/formulas that are difficult to remember and stuck them in my pencil case and 'went through' my pencil case at various points especially when the supervisors were a fair distance away. However, if anyone wants to try it I seriously recommend you sit at the back, This is because teachers might not see you and so no other student around you won't see you 'looking through' the pencil case, and won't dob you in.
In most exams you are only allowed to have your equipment in a clear case. If you continue to go through your pencil case throughout the exam supervisors would undoubtedly get suspicious and if they searched your pencil case and found the notes you could be penalised.
That being said, doing this in a younger year would be easier as there are not as many rules similar to the ones used for the HSC and the supervisors are more lenient.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Lol, ironically, there was a movie at around 1am in the morning called 'Cheaters' on, how American students sit for an olympiad and cheat, by using programmable calculators, watches, writing answers on a strip of chewing gum etc. Then they get owned in the end :D.

champo14

HSC
Razizi said:
Lol, ironically, there was a movie at around 1am in the morning called 'Cheaters' on, how American students sit for an olympiad and cheat, by using programmable calculators, watches, writing answers on a strip of chewing gum etc. Then they get owned in the end :D.
I've seen that movie before, it's pretty awesome.

But the reason they were able to cheat was because they somehow got a copy of the exam before hand, figured out the answers then programmed then into their calculators.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
lol, i cheated in biology in yr 10, and I still failed. I cut notes up and put them in my pencil case, but my notes were incomplete, and I didn't understand the questions, :(

Muz4PM

HSC
LoneWolf1990 said:
Ladies and gentlemen and those in between, I have an effective way of cheating that I used in Year 11 and in a recent maths assesment that I got away with. What I did was that before the exam I cut up bits of paper into small sizes and wrote various points/formulas that are difficult to remember and stuck them in my pencil case and 'went through' my pencil case at various points especially when the supervisors were a fair distance away. However, if anyone wants to try it I seriously recommend you sit at the back, This is because teachers might not see you and so no other student around you won't see you 'looking through' the pencil case, and won't dob you in.
Well done, you admitted cheated on a public internet forum.

In my exams I can only have the equipment needed for the test on my desk, so no pencil cases, and I assume it is similar everywhere else and in the HSC as well. As said above, I am pretty sure that after an hour of doing that the exam superviser would twig and you would be caught, even if you are sitting at the back.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
One guy tried to cheat in a 3-unit test, had a set of notes that he hid in the back of the front cover of his calculator.

Smashed by another guy who was one mark away from doubling the mark of the guy who cheated.

Its not worth it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)