Cheating tips on BoS (1 Viewer)

C-BAS

HSC
hmmmmmmmm 39 out of how many tens of thousands????

I like those odds!!! lolololol

zeleboy

HSC
We should say something like, people wear their jerseys and strap a textbook on their back. That way when students go to the toilet, they can pull out their textbooks and look for answers.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
What are you guys talking about
I found that article to be pretty spot-on, except for the end where it suggests that traditional methods are most common

Hell, I've cheated before
I know at least 20 people in my school who have cheated also
I'm surprised that all of you think it's some rare phenomenon

@ Aquawhite: The HSC is by no means an accurate measure of one's intelligence :)

parawhoree

HSC
I agree with the comment about the HSC not being able to judge ones intelligence.

tbqh these exams are shit. maybe they should write an article about that!

absorber

HSC
'"I was about to start my exam when (an) examiner took (my notes) off me. ' That's taken out of context. I think this whole thing is blown up just a bit...I find it amusing that they only caught 40 people though, that suggests most people get away with it...More then 40/60000 would cheat, you'd think.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
sometimes i roll up sheet of notes and squeeze them into my anus. i actually got the idea from studying modern history and the anglo-irish conflict as paramilitary prisoners smuggled gaelic literature into cells via anal transportation. thus, the board of studies through the modern history syllabus promotes cheating.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Here ya go kids.

[youtube]UyY-EqYW6Fs[/youtube]
[youtube]BZg_G8djiHY[/youtube]
[youtube]91lQK5SCzlQ[/youtube]

LordPc

HSC
wow, i dont think you can put more effort if you tried to achieve such crappy results.

like if 4 lines of text is helping this guy get an A+, then he is studying at a very poor educational institution, which would make sense based on the quality of the cheating methods

and talk about shameless self promotion

untouchablecuz

HSC
Yes, we should go to the toilet and read over notes that we may or may not remember when we go back into the exam room, not to mention the huge waste of time it is travelling to and from.

Notes might give you the formula or key to the answer, but it won't give you the answer. That, you have to work out.
thanks friend

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
just shows that media and board of studies is stalking each and every one of us on the Bored of Studies.

lmao, cheating methods are hilarious

JustSam

HSC
Girl at my school got done for cheating this year. She only had 10 units as well. Silly girl.

bb24492

HSC
I know what you guys mean i mean seriously you could have anything in your pockets while an examiner just points to where the bathroom is in the middle of a HSC exam, didnt check the bathroom before she went in or waited for her. She could have done anything, even leave the hall or something. Seriously during the trials, more severe measures were in place. I think its great how before the exam they read the conditions or whatever and it says: "If you put forward any cheating things now you will not be penalised"... Thats great right there. But i dont understand how you can get a UAI/ complete your HSC, knowing that it wasn't all of your own work.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)