Cheating (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Led-Zep said:
hey i kno this is off topic, still involves cheating tho, suppose one of you is an actor and they have to do a kissing scene/sex scene..does that count as cheating? i know its a job but isnt the act of kissing someone else cheating..you know they get naked with them, i know there isnt sex involved but still..what do you think..Just a scenario ive been thinkin bout..
I think most people will say they understand it as part of their job.

katy-g

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I think most people will say they understand it as part of their job.
Yeh but a hooker could say the same thing. Sleeping with people is part of their job too.

robo-andie

HSC
katy-g said:
Yeh but a hooker could say the same thing. Sleeping with people is part of their job too.
Someone in a relationship with a hooker, hrmm... yeah I have a feeling they are most def. aware they aren't the only ones getting booty from her. Unless she is some soccer mom who hides this dirty secret from her husband. Ooo what wickedness.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
katy-g said:
Actually a few people do date hookers and know it. I don't think everyone everywhere would be comfortable with going out with an actor who had sex scenes, but some will. I thought about adding to my previous post, but then I got over it.

Personally, hookers and actors are in totally different catergories altogether when it comes to 'cheating' or any 'sexual relations'. Acting is acting. You're pretending to look like you have sex (in rare cases you are but RARE), or you're pretending to be nude - you're purely pretending. Being a hooker is just way too far.

I'm sure you totally understand and don't need me to elabourate.

kimmi06

HSC
Cheating is NEVER okay, I don't care what the situation is. I've been cheated on a few times myself and therefore I would NEVER do it to someone, since I know how it feels. As for how far is too far...I go by the idea that if you're doing something with a 'close friend' that you wouldn't feel comfortable doing IN FRONT of your actual bf/gf, then you know you've crossed the line.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
thanks ppl i just wanted to get what others ideas about cheating and acting where. To me personally, whilst i understand it is a 'job' and you aren't cheating on the person per se, you are still kissing another man/woman...isnt that the whole act of cheating to be with another person regardless of the circumstance...i dunno i suppose some ppl would be ok with it, i just couldnt stand seeing the person i loved kissing or looking intimate with another man, especially on screen and sitting next to them in the cinemas..i dunno bout the rest of you but that would not be ok with me...

Vahl

HSC
kimmi06 said:
Cheating is NEVER okay, I don't care what the situation is. I've been cheated on a few times myself and therefore I would NEVER do it to someone, since I know how it feels. As for how far is too far...I go by the idea that if you're doing something with a 'close friend' that you wouldn't feel comfortable doing IN FRONT of your actual bf/gf, then you know you've crossed the line.
why do you not all simply grow up. It happens. It is not a bad thing. It is only an issue if you let it become one. People who obsess over these kind of things are destined for unhappiness.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Vahl3 said:
why do you not all simply grow up. It happens. It is not a bad thing. It is only an issue if you let it become one. People who obsess over these kind of things are destined for unhappiness.
Then get the fcuk out of this thread. *Snap*

dodgyfilokid

HSC
If she cheated on me, I would get annoyed to the high heavens simply because loyalty was thrown out the window. On the issue of how far can you tolerate it....I would seriously consider ending it if it steps on the issue regarding kinky stuff or anything hinting to me that she's flirting with a mate of mine or her coz I have a thing with getting jealous or worried easily.

davin

HSC
N/A
Led-Zep said:
thanks ppl i just wanted to get what others ideas about cheating and acting where. To me personally, whilst i understand it is a 'job' and you aren't cheating on the person per se, you are still kissing another man/woman...isnt that the whole act of cheating to be with another person regardless of the circumstance...i dunno i suppose some ppl would be ok with it, i just couldnt stand seeing the person i loved kissing or looking intimate with another man, especially on screen and sitting next to them in the cinemas..i dunno bout the rest of you but that would not be ok with me...
would you also have an issue seeing her kiss a relative of hers?

a stage kiss and an actual kiss can be very different

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
Davin, its a bit different kissing a relative as you dont use tongue or on the lips..that would just be weird...lol...what i meant is the act of kissing or physical contact eg.feeling groping breasts, ass, etc...that whilst may be a job, stage or film acting, is still "cheating" is it not? is not being with someone else, bar a relative, an act or form of cheating...

Skeeta

HSC
No because they dont choose whether to grab boob or not - its all in the script - and its not improvisation

the aim is to "look" sexual, not "being" sexual

davin

HSC
N/A
most stage kissing doesn't involve tongue. film, i'm not familiar with.

though, i think intent plays a part as well. i mean, if its the act itself, stripped of intent, that makes it wrong, then a girl that gets raped was cheating, to carry the point to the extreme.

SqUiMpY

HSC
nope it would be over straight away for sure, planing it is low.
it wouldnt matter if they were drunk or watever alcohol shou;d never be used as an excuse to do the wrong thing, cheating is wrong however u look at it.

kimmi06

HSC
Vahl3 said:
It's not a bad thing? Hmm...I disagree, I don't think cheating/hurting someone is ever a good thing. It shows a lack of honesty and integrity, as well as someone who isn't yet mature enough to maintain a proper relationship. I pity those who can't, and also those that see no issue with cheating and dishonesty.

Skeeta

HSC
SqUiMpY said:
nope it would be over straight away for sure, planing it is low.
it wouldnt matter if they were drunk or watever alcohol shou;d never be used as an excuse to do the wrong thing, cheating is wrong however u look at it.
actually i agree with you

There would stil have to be some intent there - because you'd never be so drunk you'd get it on with your mum/dad (i hope!). If you were THAT drunk, then it'd legitimately be sexual harrasment if you did not want it to occur

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
sex is not the issue. intent is the start of cheating for some people.
seeing a person down the street and saying "oh that girl/guy looks beautiful, nice, nice hair, nice eyes, lips, shoes, clothes toes..." etc is one thing, and saying "hoooly shit that girl/guy is so fucking hot i want to fuck her/him so bad right now i wish she/he was over my place tonight so we can do it all night" WHILE you have a gf/bf is another. which statement seems more innocent and which one seems like the person is more vulnerable to cheat at some time in their life? the answer is clear.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
i agree...
although if they do manage to refrain from the act when actually in the situation then >phew< good on them... but definately- intent is the start of cheating for some people!~!

kimmi06

HSC
sparkl3z said:
seeing a person down the street and saying "oh that girl/guy looks beautiful, nice, nice hair, nice eyes, lips, shoes, clothes toes..." etc is one thing, and saying "hoooly shit that girl/guy is so fucking hot i want to fuck her/him so bad right now i wish she/he was over my place tonight so we can do it all night" WHILE you have a gf/bf is another. which statement seems more innocent and which one seems like the person is more vulnerable to cheat at some time in their life? the answer is clear.
BAHAHA I can't believe you said 'toes' LOL!!! And good point, I see what you mean...toes...*snickers*

X

xeuyrawp

Vahl3 said:
If something occurs as a one off, where then is the issue. Furthermore if someone chooses to have a casual relationship with another again I do not understand the significance to the central relationship. It is overly possessive, in my view, that someone would seek to constrain their partner in such a manner. It would seem that this is less rather than more likely to lead to a successful long term relationship.
That's disgusting and shows that you have zero respect for yourself and prospective partners.

If you have that attitude, why be in a relationship at all? I mean, if they can have the same relationships with other people, why bother having a boyfriend? Why not just have fuck-buddies and share the STDs around?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)