Cheating (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
stazi said:
lol someone can't just promise they won't be a slut anymore. if she's cheated on all her exes, then its likely she will do it again with you.
I know. I even went over to her place to help her out.

FOCUS: Stazi knows too much about sluts. Slut.

Bubblewrap

HSC
Everyone stop being so judgemental!
'Once a slut always a slut' is far too much of a generalisation. Secondly, 'slut' is a horrible word which refers to girls who sleep around with anyone and everyone and have no self respect - don't be so fast to throw it around! I'm sure everyone here that is condemning other people have things about them that are deeply condemnable too, but they're not so fast to jump up and admit it. Butt out of other people's relationships unless they directly affect your own!

Darkening

HSC
I have a feeling my girl is cheating on me. But i want proof, so untill she slips up ima be happy :)

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
Darkening said:
So once a slut allways a slut???
Should i be scared of my girlfriend then? she use to be a slut but promiced me shed change, and i believe her. Dude.... so not nice :(
who said anything about once a slut allways a slut??? i certainly didn't. people have the ability to change, however its whether or not they want to thats the issue. btw, has anyone told you you're insecure? i'm just getting that vibe about you. no offence.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
um...

denise_ said:
I believe the idea of "once a cheater, always a cheater".
you did. flip-flopping a little bit, arent we?

Bubblewrap

HSC
Bookie said:
look at all the sluts who are reacting to 'once a slut always a slut'.

i lol.
How sweet, look at the uninformed, judgemental and unintelligent male who wrongly presumes he has a right to call a girl a slut :)

Die.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
scarybunny said:
um...

you did. flip-flopping a little bit, arent we?
well um...

FYI slut refers to Females. Cheaters can be taken in to any context, male OR female. just depends on the way you interpret it. btw, why are you so defensive?

Cheater: Informal. To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.

Bookie said:
look at all the sluts who are reacting to 'once a slut always a slut'.
i lol.
lol :rofl:

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
haha i see 'slut' as a word with no gender boundaries.

(and i dont see what i'm being defensive about)

on topic: realistically, if someone's cheated on every partner they've had, they're more likely to cheat on their next partner than someone who has never cheated.

that's not to say they can't change, but history is definitely against them.

loolee

HSC
Once he'd cheat he's unforgivable. Eventhou he said sorry and he promise that he won't do that anymore. It's just like giving an enemy a second chance then he'll hurt u even more later. Also, eventhou they just drunk and kiss another girl, there's no way I will forgive him. Everyone make mistakes, and there also some mistakes that you can't forgive

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I too feel the word "slut" has no boundaries, but its undeniable that it is more commonly for females. That's to do with social and gender values that are more or less unchanged, with the "thanks" to both genders.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
The difference between a woman who gets action and a slut is discretion.

True story.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
I too feel the word "slut" has no boundaries, but its undeniable that it is more commonly for females. That's to do with social and gender values that are more or less unchanged, with the "thanks" to both genders.
I'd love to be called a slut, would mean I was getting some at least :eek: :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, nah I'm not too concerned with that stuff nowdays, much rather just snuggle and watch movies or stuff.

aristos

shorty p
HSC
too much planning-she's gone behind your back...dump her n thats that...once someone cheats on you it shows major character flaws..i've noticed that some ppl have also said that if their bf/gf was drunk n cheated then thats ok??? wtf???getting shitfaced doesn't excuse cheating on someone...do what u wana i guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)