cheating (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
Re: Anyone going to cheat this year?

Just a friendly warning - be very careful with what you say in this thread, joking or not. The real BoS does look at this site from time to time and what you say could have serious ramifications. Now, before you say "as if, that will never happen", there was an instance recently where a person got themselves into quite a jackpot by stupidly joking around. So be careful.

P

pearparsage

Just a friendly warning - be very careful with what you say in this thread, joking or not. The real BoS does look at this site from time to time and what you say could have serious ramifications. Now, before you say "as if, that will never happen", there was an instance recently where a person got themselves into quite a jackpot by stupidly joking around. So be careful.
what happened?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad

There's no point cheating - if you're half decent, you'll be able to get into the course you want (okay, maybe not medicine and law at USyd but within reason). If you cheat now, you probably aren't good enough for the course you want and will fuck up later.

P

pearparsage

There's no point cheating - if you're half decent, you'll be able to get into the course you want (okay, maybe not medicine and law at USyd but within reason). If you cheat now, you probably aren't good enough for the course you want and will fuck up later.
not necesarily right. some people just cbb for high school coz the material is boring but they pick it up in uni.

madharris

HSC
N/A

cheat how? no one smart sits around me in the chemistry exam! Stupid alphabetical order!! :(

jk... what are you on?

P

pearparsage

btw, Mod, how would the BOS pinpoint who's who if they admit wrongdoing on here?

FreeLearner

HSC

Seriously anyone who cheats has no dignity, decency or any morals. Think of it this way by you cheating you may get more marks than other 'decent' people who actually worked hard to memorise all their dotpoints, and as we all know the ATAR is a rank. So its like a race, its like your pushing a fellow runner beside you, so that you can beat him to the finish line. Your just getting something in an unfair way, which you don't deserve. So pretty much your HSC becomes cheated > University degree becomes cheated > and therefore in the end you get your job even unfairly. You can then live the rest of your life in something that you didn't deserve and have some sort of guilt forever.

Best thing to do... get studying and put in all the effort you can, at least you can tell yourself that you tried your best and whatever you achieve is what you Deserved. Simple as that.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
If anyone asks how you went in the hsc, just say " I cheated". I guarantee you won't get an positive response.

STRANGEg

HSC
N/A

2 people in this thread are banned

lol.

Chewparker

HSC

I personally wouldn't cheat because I think I can do alright without it. But FreeLearner, life is unfair dude, and there are always multiple paths of getting somewhere. Some people just don't have the ability to achieve in the HSC, not everyone is academic. Cheating's wrong but if you have to choose between trying to study, getting nowhere, and getting a terrible ATAR or pulling off some fudging and getting into the course and future you want to have, I know what I'd do and I know if I did I wouldn't regret it or feel guilty. Nobility's all well and good if it suits you.

In the words of Albert Einstein, "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Last edited:

Rawf

HSC

I don't even know how to cheat... I usually cant read peoples hand writing apart from my own.
Plus, I'm too short to see peoples multiple choice answers LOL. Anyways, I wouldn't cheat... I'm usually not sitting near super intelligent people anyway so I have a big likelihood of getting it wrong.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC

Even though im screwed, im not going to cheat tho..... its just not my thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)