Cheating (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I can't multitask well. And I can't concentrate. Speaking of which, I should be doing my modern assignment. Ergh!

And jhakka, change yr av. Every time I see it, I want a diet coke :p

J

jhakka

Originally posted by glycerine
And jhakka, change yr av. Every time I see it, I want a diet coke :p
But I just changed it to this this morning. :(

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Originally posted by jhakka
I can eat and talk at the same time, though.
talent!! :p

I can't multitask well. And I can't concentrate. Speaking of which, I should be doing my modern assignment. Ergh!
i should be doing my english extension assessment :(

denise

never, yes, yes.
cheating is like cheating the person out of the relationship they think they're in, so being unfaithful whether it is mental or physical is cheating to me. and re-offenders would get the no.

so tattoodguy, are you thinking of cheating on somebody?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by jhakka
But I just changed it to this this morning. :(
Haha... I'm a diet coke addict. It's so sad. But sometimes I cheat on diet coke and drink diet pepsi. : (

J

jhakka

Haha... I'm a diet coke addict. It's so sad. But sometimes I cheat on diet coke and drink diet pepsi. : (
I'm not fond of Diet Coke myself. I like the regular stuff or the Vanilla one. But that's a photo I'm proud of (since I took it myself and at full size it looks really cool). And it goes with my custom status. So blah.

I've never comitted to a soft drink, so I never cheated.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i would never cheat on my bf,
nopes, my bf has never cheated on me :)
um depends on what they have done and how he feels about us, but it would be diffcult to get my trust back.

touchy feelie :(

bex

HSC
i met this group of guys whilst i was away and one in particular and i hit it off right away, anyway he ended up staying over in my room (i had my own) and even though i liked him, i thought he thought it was a one night thing cause in my experiences guys are mainly about that.. anyways the next night i went out with his friends again and he stayed home for whatever reasons.. that night i was absolutely blind and i ended up with his best friend(though we didnt sleep together). two nights later, and after the first guy and i had been to gether again, he found out and was sooooooo cut up.. i felt like the biggest whore ever and just plain mean. i fucked things up so badly.. it was the worst feeling in the world..

since then he has forgiven but i dont think he has really forgotten.. he lives interstate and im seeing him in a couple of weeks but i regret everything soooooo much and i wish i could change things.. i am NEVER EVER going to do that again!!

it annoyed me though that the whole thing was made out to be my fault.. i was in sooo much trouble from him whilst he never said a word to his friend.. i mean sure they are best friends but the 2nd guy brought me home whilst i was under the impression that was all he was going to do.. just remember it takes 2 to tango...

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i have never cheated on anyone

i have been cheated on

and yeah i have forgiven

i broke up with my bf immediately when i found out, i was a lot like most of the other ppl in this thread saying 'i would never take back a guy who cheated' etc etc to that effect, in fact i even remember having a conversation with someone the DAY before i found out this guy had cheated on me, saying i would never even give a guy who did that to me the time of day again.

but yeh, it happened to me, we broke up initially but after a couple of months, because of the circumstances in which the cheating happened, i was able to forgive. thats not to say ive forgotten it and we work thru that every single day and it is HARD to get over it. but can i just say to the ppl who sit here and go "oh i would never forgive a guy who did that to me" - you wait and see, when it happens with someone you love and youve been with for a long time- you will be surprised how you respond/

anyway, im pretty glad i forgave him because him realising how severely fucked it is to do that to someone helped him to grow up a lot, and weve both learnt A LOT from it.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
No

Yes

I will forgive, but not forget

My definition: being unfaithful. someone who plays with your feelings eg with you but ALSO with another person

Ziff

HSC
N/A
The easiest solution to this would be to legalise polygamous marriages for both sexes (from an economic point of view this would work wonders!). That way there's no cheating - ever :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
It's not cheating if he/she kisses someone for less than 10 seconds - so really, it's not worth it :p

Lundy

Banned
HSC
no (2 years long distance and I somehow managed to remain completely faithful. Go me)
no
I don't know as i've never been in that situation. I suppose I could forgive for a one-time thing, but if it had been ongoing, then I doubt I could forgive for a while, if at all. I'm emotionally fragile :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
oh gawd :p

what's next?
"it's not cheating if he/she fucks for less than 10 minutes"
Good thinking!

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i have cheated on my boyfriend and i dont dont feel guilty, i dont care if he did too, i dont believe thin that faithfullness crap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)