Cheating... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigma~

HSC
Just wondering, has anyone been caught cheating this year? I had a suspicion that some chick from my school was but maybe i was being a tad paranoid...

Jess241186

HSC
i dont know, i guess it wouldnt be very publicised if they were caught, you dont go around saying "damn i was caught again!"

enigma~

HSC
Jess241186 said:
i dont know, i guess it wouldnt be very publicised if they were caught, you dont go around saying "damn i was caught again!"
hahaha, i don't mean *you* personally, i mean has anyone been caught at your school...

enigma~

HSC
MuffinMan said:
lol monique, procrastination as well? *high 5*
Well I'm sitting next to my economics book...does that count as work? :p

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
we'll at least ur off msn...ive got a problem here...i'm gonna go off so i can study 100% on physics lol

rcandelori

It is just not worth the risk to cheat in your HSC examinations. And you'd be quite foolish to attempt to do so.

al_x

short*
HSC
its so easy to cheat! I dont coz i want to actually earn the mark that i get but when i study i write things on my hands so that later ill look at my hands and remember what i studied (in STUVAC i had the right hand palm rule for physics written on my hand for a week!... on my left hand but it doesnt really matter)
but a couple of times ive gotten to school and looked at my hands and theres still stuff written on them and im frantically trying to scrub it off.
However if its written on ur hand and like almost washed off so its not obvious but u can still read it if u squint a little... the supervisors may not pick that up (not game to try it though)
I bet heaps of people have done it!

Hye Class

HSC
nah i cheated...coz i didnt have enuf time to study so i used my fone...i ran a microphone up my jacket...an earphone in one ear..a hat over the right side and a hood over it...no one suspected nuthing except i was abit loud an sum other cunts heard me...ohh well revenge will fall upon them and curse those that stab a fellow classmate in the back...but i didnt get caught
peace..

rcandelori

Irrespective of the apparent ease of cheating, it would be incredibly humiliating if you were caught and would serve as a rather sullen ending to your school life.

Hye Class

HSC
ummm haw bout no...irrespective of the apparent ease....rubbish...if theres a will theres a way...if u have no hope...cheat...if u have hope..uve already cheated b4...its not a perfect world buddy and without ppl like us there would be no rules to govern ppl like us :)

rcandelori

Well you're just a bungling idiot. You should bow your head in shame. There is no excuse to cheat due to inadequate study or disinclination to work.

Hye Class

HSC
haw about anotherrrrr NO....there is every excuse to cheat...and i shouldnt bow my head in shame...its sumthing to be proud of...obviusly u dont have nuthing to hide since ur the most perfecttttt being around ay?? juss take it from me that ur sad...
kesamak aityfeek kaknem yeresit pazavang
peace..

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i saw a girl with writing on her legs in maths. i didnt really know her but i felt so ashamed of her and some part of me wished that she had been caught. if she gets a bettermark than me then there is no god...

i would never cheat. ive thought about it, but i value my dignity and conscience too highly. it would plague me.

MarsBarz

HSC
I've never cheated myself but I'm amazed at how easy it would be to actually cheat.
All you'd have to do is wrap your notes around your legs (using an elastic band), then have a toilet break when your stuck. Voila. There's millions of other ways to cheat but honestly, I think that it's bullshit that they're not that strict. The way I see it, we should all be strip searched. The hot girls especially, would all have to go into the exam naked so that there's no chance of cheating. That might be distracting though and my paper would probably end up covered in drool.

rcandelori

Hye Class said:
haw about anotherrrrr NO....there is every excuse to cheat...and i shouldnt bow my head in shame...its sumthing to be proud of...obviusly u dont have nuthing to hide since ur the most perfecttttt being around ay?? juss take it from me that ur sad...
kesamak aityfeek kaknem yeresit pazavang
peace..
Perhaps you should learn to speak english before embarking on crusades in which you don't know how to argue.

al_x

short*
HSC
yeah and TOO BAD IF THE NOTES FELL OUT OF THE ELASTIC BANDS ONTO THE FLOOR. thats pretty dodgy. I would just cut to the chase and write on my legs then take a toilet break when i got stuck.

Hye Class

HSC
All opposed to this guy being a poof say "I"

rcandelori said:
Perhaps you should learn to speak english before embarking on crusades in which you don't know how to argue.
haw bout u take ur crusade of poofs...and embark them up ur ass which doesnt know haw to argue....u seem like a racist cunt... *spit on ya face* ...may Allah place burning coals on ur big head an curse u to the day u die in ur pitifull worthless self!!

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Not that I've ever tried cheating at all, but is there anything stopping you from folding your notes up, putting them in a plastic bag and tagging them to your underpants with a giant paperclip?

But yeah...I don't like the idea of cheating myself, although I remember as a primary school child I once "checked" my multiple choices alongside people next to me. Oh yeah. I also "helped someone to cheat" in year seven French; I wrote my answers in my workbook and stuck them in plain view of a classmate who'd asked me to...but little did she know I wrote all the wrong answers to fool her...because with 5 mins to go I scratched them all out and corrected them.

(You can see I'm trying to procrastinate too, but with a boring maths assignment)

0Jade0

HSC
Anyway....

Yes 1 person was caught cheating at my school. She has done it many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)