Cheating... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcandelori

Who said anything about being racist or anti-Muslim? And isn't a bit childish to resort to calling people poofs merely because they exhibit a higher level of communication skills than you? Further, aren't you a homophobe? Perhaps you should remove yourself from this forum - you're the real bigot.

enigma~

HSC
0Jade0 said:
Anyway....

Yes 1 person was caught cheating at my school. She has done it many times.
what ended up happening to her?

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
rcandelori said:
Who said anything about being racist or anti-Muslim? And isn't a bit childish to resort to calling people poofs merely because they exhibit a higher level of communication skills than you? Further, aren't you a homophobe? Perhaps you should remove yourself from this forum - you're the real bigot.
Although rcandelori has been a bit of an ass in the past, I must concur with him today.

Hye Class

HSC
u just seem like that type of guy that EXHIBITS a high form of COMMUNICATION skills that gives ppl like me the impression that ur a racist BIGOT...wateva the fuk that is...u go learn ur lil english words from ur lil dictionary of BIGOT words an ill juss stick to the my languages of arabic, armenian, french, german, italian and standard english...and im only homoophobe to poofs like u...double you tee eff

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Hye Class said:
haw bout u take ur crusade of poofs...and embark them up ur ass which doesnt know haw to argue....u seem like a racist cunt... *spit on ya face* ...may Allah place burning coals on ur big head an curse u to the day u die in ur pitifull worthless self!!
My condolences.

rcandelori

Again, you've made yourself look like a complete fool. Maybe the dictionary might help you find out what "bigot" actually means....hey you might find your picture with the definition.

Also, you're either a homophobe or your not. You can't be selective. Imbecile.

Santah

HSC
I didnt use these for the HSC, but I used them for one of my trial exams. It actually is pretty easy if you are smart about it. Anyway I dont think you should cheat, I only did it because I was very desperate at the time... no excuse I shouldnt have done it etc... BUT NOW I'LL LET YOU ALL IN ON THE PATH TO CHEATING SUCCESS!!!!

High success, low risk methods of cheating:

1. Write notes on hand. Wash hand so that ink is faded and cannot be seen from a distance but still able to be read up close. Pretend to be stretching hands to get a good look at your notes without arousing suspicion.

2. Get some good summary notes and fold them up and put them in your wallet/back pocket. Go to the toilet when you are going to answer the question. Have a quick read of the notes, but dont take too long.

3. Write on the inside of a hanky. Pretend to have a runny nose all through the exam, sniffing occasionaly. Get out hanky to "blow nose". You can only have a quick glance so this is best for things like dates / time lines / math formulas.. short stuff. This method has the highest risk factor, must make sure no examiner can see the side of the hanky facing you.

4. Write 2 or 3 dates on your eraser. Smudge them so it looks like standard pencil smudging from rubbing out.

Hye Class

HSC
just shutthefukup u fagg...shit like i knew u were fukn annoying but not this bad...an haw bout u take ur lil gay comebacks of my picture in the dictionary or sumshit and take it on a "crusade" back up ur ass where ur sad words of supieriority comes nowhere near ur supieriority of ur gay self...and to answer ur question of homophobe or sumshit...juss shutthhefukupp lunn farrkkkknnn annoyinggg ur worse than jenny

rcandelori

Santah said:
I didnt use these for the HSC, but I used them for one of my trial exams. It actually is pretty easy if you are smart about it. Anyway I dont think you should cheat, I only did it because I was very desperate at the time... no excuse I shouldnt have done it etc... BUT NOW I'LL LET YOU ALL IN ON THE PATH TO CHEATING SUCCESS!!!!

1. Write notes on hand. Wash hand so that ink is faded and cannot be seen from a distance but still able to be read up close. Pretend to be stretching hands to get a good look at your notes without arousing suspicion.

2. Get some good summary notes and fold them up and put them in your wallet/back pocket. Go to the toilet when you are going to answer the question. Have a quick read of the notes, but dont take too long.

3. Write on the inside of a hanky. Pretend to have a runny nose all through the exam, sniffing occasionaly. Get out hanky to "blow nose". You can only have a quick glance so this is best for things like dates / time lines / math formulas.. short stuff. This method has the highest risk factor, must make sure no examiner can see the side of the hanky facing you.

4. Write 2 or 3 dates on your eraser. Smudge them so it looks like standard pencil smudging from rubbing out.
Utterly disgraceful.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
Santah said:

This astounds me. All the effort cheaters put into cheating could probably be better spent on actually studying.

rcandelori

Hye Class said:
just shutthefukup u fagg...shit like i knew u were fukn annoying but not this bad...an haw bout u take ur lil gay comebacks of my picture in the dictionary or sumshit and take it on a "crusade" back up ur ass where ur sad words of supieriority comes nowhere near ur supieriority of ur gay self...and to answer ur question of homophobe or sumshit...juss shutthhefukupp lunn farrkkkknnn annoyinggg ur worse than jenny
It seems someone feels inadequate....comprehensively defeated in an argument and you can't deal with it so you whinge. No-one is listening.

Hye Class

HSC
once againnn.....SHUTTHEFUKUPPPP......ooooooofffffffttttttttttttttt
no-ones fukn whinging...u down sydnromed pooff

0Jade0

HSC
enigma~ said:
what ended up happening to her?
To my knowledge nothing. She always bullshits about problems that she has, the school believes her. SHe only got 4 out of 20 when she cheated so it didnt help her.

MarsBarz

HSC
Yeah, cheating is pathetic.

Hell, I can just picture hundreds of people just hiding some notes in their shoes and then going to the toilet. Or sharing multiple choice answers by having a glance etc...
Bastards.

rcandelori

Would you mind not trolling and polluting this forum with your incomprehensible babble Hye Class and return to the "Ghettos of Sydney" as your profile says.

Kyroth***

HSC
Seriously mate, not the place.
Although I'm curious, how do you intend to cheat with a phone and microphone? Because it seems to me the only way it would work is if you had someone who had sat the exams before, had the answer key, or had all your notes on the other end. And then if that person has a consience... seems very risky to me.

Hye Class

HSC
Would you mind shuting your mouth and stop annoying me though this forum with ur incomprehencible gayness Rcandelori and return to "Oxford Street" with ur gay friends.

sampognetta

HSC
i dont see how you can determine somebody's sexuality purely on having sophistocated language.
look mate, your digging yourself into a hole. if you could come back with some witty argument i might just have some respect for you.
with a vocabulary like yours i bet your hsc is going really well.
i expect the markers to read your work and go to town with a red pen.
i can just imagine it. "hitler was a fag. he did heaps of gay things. nobody liked him. not even is mum. he smells like gay. he was a poof and i recon he had no friends."
100% right there.
good luck buddy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)