CHEM 1011 rollcall (1 Viewer)

HSC
So yeah, there's no way I'm touching 1031 chemistry, but pretty sure almost everyone I've seen so far here is doing advanced xD

Anybody else signed up for 1011? Chem is definitely a subject I am not confident in :(

HSC
Well I am screwed for that assignment. Had the flu (not just a shitty head cold, but proper flu where it feels like you've been thrown down the stairs and even dragging yourself out of bed to pee requires someone to pick you up, omfg) so I didn't end up doing this weeks one, didn't go to uni thursday + friday. Soooo :( Guess I'm just going to have to makeup for this missed one somehow.

I really don't like that we can't do our assignments via blackboard, and we have to use the gibson computer lab :(

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
for the computer assignment, you just look around and see if other people are doing it and copy them

Jonneeh

HSC
for the computer assignment, you just look around and see if other people are doing it and copy them
Pretty much this
Or ask you tutor during your tutorials or the tutor that's in the undergraduate study area from 12-1 i think.

i did Chem1011 then 1021 now doing 2nd year subjects which Im completely lost in =.=

and for those quizzes hold command(or control cant remember) + H then it takes you out of the assignment w/o needed to enter anything or waste an attempt

HSC
nah, what I meant was that I didn't even attempt it at all. Found out about the assignment on wednesday (should've paid attention earlier that week), and I planned to go on Thursday to get it done, but I ended up getting sick wednesday night, and I only just recovered today. So I didn't end up taking the computer assignment at all :(

I was pretty much working with help of other people doing the safety+ethics part though :p

TheStallion

HSC
Weekly assignments are worth 10%, but there's 11, so you can miss the first one and still get full marks.

HSC
*shrugs* Oh well, just means I won't get the full 10% for this area. 8%-9% will work fine for me. Pretty much just want to pass all the modules, and just concentrate on the bitching 60% final exam :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)