Chem and Math tutoring centres?? (1 Viewer)

Joosh_N

HSC
Anyone know any math and chem tutoring centres that are relatively cheap, as well as good for year 11??
I'd prefer a place somewhere around hurstville, burwood, or strathfield.

Thank you :)

kkk579

hello
HSC
Anyone know any math and chem tutoring centres that are relatively cheap, as well as good for year 11??

zhangs in strathfield is ur cheapest choice for quality tutoring and also maybe harryโ€™s education centre is burwood (still on the expensive side but not as bad as dr du)

kkk579

hello
HSC
bro thats obsurdly expensive for yr 9 though๐Ÿ’€ these dudes make Delta look affordable
unrelated but i got an english assessment in three weeks for part a and 2 weeks for part b bruh. part b we have to fucking act and shit and part b we have to do an in class comparative essay on romeo and juliet the play and the movie on the theme of love or whatever (itโ€™s an unseen q). My teacher hasnโ€™t even gone thru the movie yet iโ€™m gonna fail fr.

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
unrelated but i got an english assessment in three weeks for part a and 2 weeks for part b bruh. part b we have to fucking act and shit and part b we have to do an in class comparative essay on romeo and juliet the play and the movie on the theme of love or whatever (itโ€™s an unseen q). My teacher hasnโ€™t even gone thru the movie yet iโ€™m gonna fail fr.
3weeks???? u got hella time.

kkk579

hello
HSC
ahh i see, either way do u know if learning there is good or have heard good things about the place cus I haven't heard of this place before
off the testimonials and reviews they seem to be pretty decent(??idk i havenโ€™t been there myself). maybe see if u can do a trial lesson or smth. thereโ€™s also gifted cluster and kurt in epping and iโ€™m assuming u live in the strathfield/burwood area so u can just take the train there i donโ€™t think the train ride is too long from strathfield to epping

kkk579

hello
HSC
off the testimonials and reviews they seem to be pretty decent(??idk i havenโ€™t been there myself). maybe see if u can do a trial lesson or smth. thereโ€™s also gifted cluster and kurt in epping and iโ€™m assuming u live in the strathfield/burwood area so u can just take the train there i donโ€™t think the train ride is too long from strathfield to epping
B6896717-A28B-452A-B482-E44ECE0CB30C.pngi

howcanibesmarter

HSC

Proficiency education thank me later
i personally go du but tons of my friends go either proficiency or kurt lol

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
๐Ÿ’€ anyways kurt's an option if the person can go epping ๐Ÿคฉ
I've got to be 100% honest. I was doing kurt qns just today on polys (roots and products wtvr) and those qns were crazy bland ngl (very repititive) ๐Ÿ’€ Dr du towers over kurt. Must just be the topic, but as a tutor whos known for their strict ahh rules and crap, its pre ironic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)