Chem and Math tutoring centres?? (1 Viewer)

howcanibesmarter

HSC
I've got to be 100% honest. I was doing kurt qns just today on polys (roots and products wtvr) and those qns were crazy bland ngl (very repititive) πŸ’€ Dr du towers over kurt. Must just be the topic, but as a tutor whos known for their strict ahh rules and crap, its pre ironic.
damn u already doing polys isnt that in yr11 lmao

kkk579

hello
HSC
I've got to be 100% honest. I was doing kurt qns just today on polys (roots and products wtvr) and those qns were crazy bland ngl (very repititive) πŸ’€ Dr du towers over kurt. Must just be the topic, but as a tutor whos known for their strict ahh rules and crap, its pre ironic.
Was that the tests or hw

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
in cost yes

well yeah the hw isn't hard from what i've heard but the tests are where the hell (detentions) arise
the 3u test I looked at is bad like at the end (like the last 3 qns) other than that, its pre ight.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
How these kids averaging like 30% then james ruse gotta start accepting the right ppl (i’m jk don’t flame me u farmers)
Nah im sure they probably rush through it. Dr du has been doing polys for like 3 weeks straight now, so we'd prolly find it easier as a result

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
either hes crazy smart or hes crazy smartπŸ˜‚
Nah dude, I think poly qns are just very formulated. they pre much just question types in the ucat DM. from there its just taking some mathematical reasoning. I'd say students in Kurt who did the test I just did probs did well. As opposed to perms and combs where I literally just left bc I hated it that much

howcanibesmarter

HSC
Nah dude, I think poly qns are just very formulated. they pre much just question types in the ucat DM. from there its just taking some mathematical reasoning. I'd say students in Kurt who did the test I just did probs did well. As opposed to perms and combs where I literally just left bc I hated it that much
lmao perms and combs im in yr12 and i never properly learnt it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)