Chemistry Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

hb0623

HSC
How much/what do we need to know about complex ions/complexation reactions?

Iceyscreen

HSC
What examples have people remembered for condensation polymers and contrasting fuels from organic sources? I struggle with the long winded questions where you need to write out processes

Iceyscreen

HSC
D537F1A4-2CD3-4677-A412-596C41D9DD02.jpegCould anyone help me with this- answer was A but I keep getting an answer of 4- srry if this is an easy question my brain is melting. Thanks

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
What examples have people remembered for condensation polymers and contrasting fuels from organic sources? I struggle with the long winded questions where you need to write out processes
PET (polyethylene terephthalate) is my main go to cos it's easier to memorise than nylon and has a benzene ring so i can easily relate it to properties and stuff for that, and for fuels they won't make you ask anything specific, they'll specify for you (it'll just be contrast the benefits and disadvantages of using biofuels and not fuels sourced from hydrocarbons)

Iceyscreen

HSC
PET (polyethylene terephthalate) is my main go to cos it's easier to memorise than nylon and has a benzene ring so i can easily relate it to properties and stuff for that, and for fuels they won't make you ask anything specific, they'll specify for you (it'll just be contrast the benefits and disadvantages of using biofuels and not fuels sourced from hydrocarbons)
Ah okay thanks👍

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
View attachment 41149Could anyone help me with this- answer was A but I keep getting an answer of 4- srry if this is an easy question my brain is melting. Thanks
ok so i first calculated it as normal, since you have Ka and [HF] initial you can do an ICE table and then calculating [H+] = [F-] at equilibrium you get x = 0.0081853.... for % of ionisation, you just divide [H+] by 0.1 and multiply that by 100. i got 8.1853...% then just multiply that by 25 since there are 25 dark blocks [i think this is how you do it pls correct me if im wrong]

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
what do u guys have for this dotpoint\
Chemistry Stage 6 Syllabus 2017

• explore acid/base analysis techniques that are applied:

• – in industries

• – by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples

• – using digital probes and instruments

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

• – in industries

my school lowkey kinda forced my cohort to self-learn this so i made some notes on this let me look for it

HSC

• – in industries

cut the nut
put the nut in water
wait for the nut
take out the nut
dry the nut
eat the nut!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)