Chemistry Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

ms_grape_taco

HSC
GUYS I DREW MY COMPOUNDS FOR THE 9 MARKER IN PENCIL

WILL IT STILL BE SCANNED???

PLEASE HELP

I'M ABOUT TO CRY

I THOUGHT I DID IT IN PEN

carrotsss

HSC
GUYS I DREW MY COMPOUNDS FOR THE 9 MARKER IN PENCIL

WILL IT STILL BE SCANNED???

PLEASE HELP

I'M ABOUT TO CRY

I THOUGHT I DID IT IN PEN
it doesn’t actually matter that much nesa just like to be safe rather than worry about that one kid who takes things to the extreme and writes in a faint pencil

ms_grape_taco

HSC
yeah that's goo to hear, btw if you write a bit over the lines they gave you, will it still be marked? like do they scan the whole page??

skp_mp4

HSC
yeah that's goo to hear, btw if you write a bit over the lines they gave you, will it still be marked? like do they scan the whole page??
The space within the lines is simply the area that is guaranteed to be scanned. Beyond that its uncertain if it will get scanned, hence why they ask to write inside it. However if it comes up in the scan they will mark it

p711

HSC
there is literally no reason not to scan the entire page. scanning just the area with the lines surely is more tedious than just scanning the entire page. and it also has that like "dont write anything below this line" section, so i think that would make it explicit if they don't want you to write a bit outside of the lines

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
there is literally no reason not to scan the entire page. scanning just the area with the lines surely is more tedious than just scanning the entire page. and it also has that like "dont write anything below this line" section, so i think that would make it explicit if they don't want you to write a bit outside of the lines
isn't your pfp the totw from last week 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)