Chemistry Summary (1 Viewer)

JOhnNiLiCiouS

HSC
you took up 4 posts to say that?!? >P lol
although it is a dam good summary :p

Last edited:
T

tactic

Do you want to give it to us so we can put it on the main page?

JOhnNiLiCiouS

HSC
it hasn't been proofed by a tutored like mine has though!! >D muhuahahuahua >D ... but yours is straight from the text book so... pretty much the same :p

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Computerfaction? I remember a user called daedalus trading for essays for his chem summaries from computerfaction.com.au..

anyways if those notes are the same, then yes they are very good notes :)

edit : Just wondering, if the whole state gets really high, does that mean scaling goes down?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by iyamahobbit
It's called the edit button :p
the QuickEdit button
thanks!
Originally posted by underthesun
edit : Just wondering, if the whole state gets really high, does that mean scaling goes down?
hsc exam scaling? i think so :confused:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
No - it means the academic ability of the candidature is high, and hence the competition is high (i.e. harder for an average student to obtain a high ranking). The scaling would go up. :)

C'est la vie

Yeah, Lazarus is right. It's the ability of the canditure that dictates how the scaling works. Which is why it changes slightly every year. Has the scaling for chemistry always been relatively good?

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Nice notes, too bad not shipwrecks and salvage..

Originally posted by Lazarus
No - it means the academic ability of the candidature is high, and hence the competition is high (i.e. harder for an average student to obtain a high ranking). The scaling would go up. :)
Glad to hear :)

Originally posted by jm1234567890
please comment on how I could improve summary
Use colour, much easier to read. Black and white reminds me when of the old days, when I was enlisted in the vietnam war.. oh the horrible consequences of war.. many of my friends died..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Lazarus
but how can you tell? like if everyone is getting band 6s in each subject, maybe the exams were easy and so they will mark harder? how can they compare this year's exam with last? they can't?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)