Chemistry Summary (2 Viewers)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
This is strange. Everytime any question about scaling appears, lazarus comes. Did they install something that notifies lazarus everytime the word "scale" comes up? :D

Originally posted by iambored
but how can you tell? like if everyone is getting band 6s in each subject, maybe the exams were easy and so they will mark harder? how can they compare this year's exam with last? they can't?
I'd be very interested to hear that too, all these HSC stuffs..

Tia

Syd Mem
HSC
N/A
Scale - let's lure Laz in. Maybe its an obsession. You reckon it could be a disorder of his?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Use colour, much easier to read. Black and white reminds me when of the old days, when I was enlisted in the vietnam war.. oh the horrible consequences of war.. many of my friends died.. [/B][/QUOTE]

I suppose.... I heard colour helps people learn

Azn fairies

umm jim ur summery is ok....didn't think it was that good (sory).. casue i think there isn't enoguh detail at the point where it matters the most... and some points are way to general.. but overall very good quick revision notes.

Azn fairies

yeah it would be too long, but some important points (can't remeberr off the top of my head) liek the one that are usally worht 6+marks, area bit generally ...but it's still a mad summery!!! (well i personal can't do any better :p)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
the only thing i can suggest is maybe some diagrams to show processes..like, when you talk about = bonds breaking to form other products and stuff, maybe chuck in a picture...but thats just how i learn

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
the only thing i can suggest is maybe some diagrams to show processes..like, when you talk about = bonds breaking to form other products and stuff, maybe chuck in a picture...but thats just how i learn

Yeah, i thought about putting more diagrams to help learning, but they take lots of time!!!

kow_dude

HSC
This is an exceptional summary jm1234567890!!! Very good work !

Leon585

HSC
its not a word i dont think... but then again i dont study 10-15 hours a day like andre pang, so i wouldnt know :D

Inhuman

HSC
Originally posted by pistig
i dont like cyph, makes these forums totalitarianistic
?????

That seems a bit random. Cyph hasn't even said anything in this thread
And so far I've failed to see any evidence of totalitarianism

mon_mon

HSC
lol. way to burst in with a completely random thing, pistig. someones a little grumpy in the morning. :) nice summmary, but i ahve to agree with Azn fairies, its not very detailed at any point, and sometimes you have to write a page of stuff for the harder questions. And diagrams would help. Also using indent bullets for your sub-points would make it easier to navigate.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
someone comment about my summary? i never get comments :(

cheynequa

i can't seem to download/extract them? i have winrar i think but it says header corrupt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)