Chemistry Trial (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Chemistry Trial - What did everyone got?

What did everyone recieved in their chemistry trials?

I got 73, disappointing, but i still rank well :eek:

Last edited:

Beffy

84% :)
And our teacher said we would fail!!!

Could have been better, but is better than i expected

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by quarkfire
mine is tommorow!!!! And I haven't studied yet..

lol, my english one is tomorrow...both papers on one day=major stresses

Shocker_85

i got 77.5%--> 78%
not very good...but is it ok???? i wanna improve!!! we had cssa n my tuotor said that getting this mark in chem CSSA trial is equivalent to getting in the late eighties in the HSC ..but i didnt find the paper any hard ...i lost marks cuz of my own silly mistakes & i didnt know the answer to one of em!!!

Tia

Syd Mem
HSC
N/A
Our school is pathetic, our teacher copied out of success one and many people had access to it. Not fair for the poor. Plus, many people in my school who go to tutor did the shipwrecks option when they studied Biochemistry just because they learnt and thought it was easier. I hate school. A group of people filed a complaint and was told that "we reward people who do past papers" i did every past paper on this site and more and yet, people who didn't study & just memorised from success got better marks than me. Life is not fair. I'm failing my trials and losing justice to a pathetic school system.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
my mark is 66%, not as well as some of the other people's here..congratulations. The highest was 89%, but I'm happy bc I havent gone any lower. MI stuffed up my option, I think thats the main reason why I didnt go well. Good luck for those still doin their trials.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
lol, my english one is tomorrow...both papers on one day=major stresses
paper 1 and 2??

Tia

Syd Mem
HSC
N/A
I go to a western skool. Sorry for being rude before to n e one, i was kinda pissed.

keepin_sanity

We just got our trial marks back today...i got 74% which is not bad...pretty average for me! I plan to improve that by at least ten marks for the HSC...i stuffed up the multiple choice big time!!!! Oh well, only leaves me room for improvement i guess.

s2ophie

HSC
66.5% and the top mark was the one above!! that was quite average because some people were in the 30's and 40's

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
Originally posted by Tia
I go to a western skool. Sorry for being rude before to n e one, i was kinda pissed.
hey what's wrong with western schools?? anyway, anything to the west of sydney is western so in essence you're dissing more 80% of the state hehe

anyway, i got 82%.. i did so many idiotic mistakes! e.g. drew the polymer instead of the monomer.. i always misread the questions :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)