chicks lovin cars & bikes (1 Viewer)

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
HahA I can think of some pretty nasty examples I've met at various places... *shudders*

I guess there are a few exceptions. Few and rare!
haha please, elaborate ;)

so rare, the closest chick i know that was "into" it just knew about a few basic things, but still thats alright :)

HSC
yeah i was just talking to a girl who was telling me how much she knew and that she had a fucked alternator lol and i said a mate just got a new hsv maloo and she said whats that

FUUUuuu

forbidden01

HSC
haha please, elaborate ;)

so rare, the closest chick i know that was "into" it just knew about a few basic things, but still thats alright :)

sounds like me...i only know basics but i wanna know more....i really do actually wanna get a nice car and fix it up...possibly pimp it...myself :D

HSC
sounds like me...i only know basics but i wanna know more....i really do actually wanna get a nice car and fix it up...possibly pimp it...myself :D
ill teach you girl
im currently building an ln106 hilux out of 2 OTHER HILUXes
crazy i know

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
ah..them lol

but if theyre hot who cares :D

and i sure will be once i get my car :D

LOL it looks like you've spotted the issue then :)

But in all seriousness, some car chicks are great and to be honest, there's no reason why cars should be a male-dominated thing. As long as you keep things in perspective that it's all about the cars, then it's great. It's when you try to mix and match different ideas in your head in coming up with an "omg ideal gf" material kinda thing that it gets a bit screwy!

ps. Most girls aren't impressed by cars other than if it looks visually appealing or is comfy to sit in. My Civic apparently looked like a Beemer...

forbidden01

HSC
yeah it is pretty cool
what do you want to do up?
i dunno yet...maybe something older....something out of the usual...

i have a crush on impalas :) and some other old cars ...but i really dont think i'll be able to afford even the body of one...let alone the parts and interior, etc...

Guesss

HSC
Omg, saw my friend's, friend's new range rover on the weekend. Looks so good, and different, like not something you see everyday *esepcially in my area*.

I envy the guy, i swear hes so loaded, hes like to my dad 'ohh yeh ive gtta go tonight...blah blah...might be buying this night club' lol wtf? Also, its NOT drug money, he was just born into a wealthy family *in North Sydney*...

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
Omg, saw my friend's, friend's new range rover on the weekend. Looks so good, and different, like not something you see everyday *esepcially in my area*.

I envy the guy, i swear hes so loaded, hes like to my dad 'ohh yeh ive gtta go tonight...blah blah...might be buying this night club' lol wtf? Also, its NOT drug money, he was just born into a wealthy family *in North Sydney*...
hahaha whats the usual for your neighborhood then?

lol at that dude.

my friend in my grade bought a bmw for his first car...using his own money, 42k. fhaking looooaded man

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha whats the usual for your neighborhood then?

lol at that dude.

my friend in my grade bought a bmw for his first car...using his own money, 42k. fhaking looooaded man
Year 12 student and saved up $42k from working? Or red packets & pocket money? LOL.. doesn't count as 'his own money' if that's the case. And if he did manage to save up $42k whilst in high school... it's bewildering actually. Can't figure out how (and I'm secretly very envious)!

Either way, the satisfaction of spending your own money (from working- not parents) on a car is unbeatable especially on a nice car. Normally people ask you 'did your parents pay for it?', and you get the smug feeling of being able to say 'no, I worked my butt off for it.' :)

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
Year 12 student and saved up $42k from working? Or red packets & pocket money? LOL.. doesn't count as 'his own money' if that's the case. And if he did manage to save up $42k whilst in high school... it's bewildering actually. Can't figure out how (and I'm secretly very envious)!

Either way, the satisfaction of spending your own money (from working- not parents) on a car is unbeatable especially on a nice car. Normally people ask you 'did your parents pay for it?', and you get the smug feeling of being able to say 'no, I worked my butt off for it.' :)
he does stocks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)