Chicks (1 Viewer)

jaga

Theres some attractive asian girls in penrith, very quiet though.... maybe its just me, hmm :(

_defekt_

lol, im at penrith lurking in the comp labs now! barely see any asian gurls! but then im prolly the only asian guy ha ha

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by phked_up
I'm a noob now am i? whatever the fuck that is u a fucken loser u spend about 20 hours a day on here get a life u fag
stfu

there r heaps of international students at parra....they r heaps fob which is kind of a turn off coz i dont like fobs

adamj

What is with the talent at UWS it sucks major ass!!!! Haha sorry if i offended anyone just wondering if anyone else found this to be true
Did you go to uni just to 'pick up'? Irregardless of what you may think the women look like there, I find many of the people there are quite friendly and it sets a warm environment. I am sorry, but your inferences are just unfair.

adamj

maybe u should shut ur face dingo...i was just trying to start a thread no need for u 2 go on like that
Well it was a bit insulting, especially if you are a female who goes there. I find there is nothing wrong with the women that attend the University, maybe you should focus more on your studies.

adamj

Overall this topic is a little un-PC. Asians, Internationals, Males, Females - who cares? We are not at uni to do this sort of stuff. Uni is about ensuring you fulfill your dreams at a tertiary level or work towards a career, you wont go far if it is merely a relationship you seek. Plus, I think it is unfair we directly pull apart the group of students and split them into their social statuses.

ruski_gal

i agree about the study thing.....but youve gotta have something nice to look at. I mean i have an other half, but still theres not harm in looking. It gives you a little break from the books.........but i havent seen anyone in my course thats that hot, they are mostly all girls as its nursing. And most of the guys are asian or chinese.

But ive seen some older guys that arent too bad.

But i agree that its not all that uni is about...........it should be a mixture or slightly more study than searching for "hotties"

adamj

Originally posted by ruski_gal
i agree about the study thing.....but youve gotta have something nice to look at. I mean i have an other half, but still theres not harm in looking. It gives you a little break from the books.........but i havent seen anyone in my course thats that hot, they are mostly all girls as its nursing. And most of the guys are asian or chinese.

But ive seen some older guys that arent too bad.

But i agree that its not all that uni is about...........it should be a mixture or slightly more study than searching for "hotties"
Well that's true we can't all read books all the time, we need a break. But is it fair to question anyione's beauty in public - a bit person and innapropriate I would think.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
yeah she must be hot stuff!!!! she must get picked up by all the guys.

dingo: i saw some pretty hot chicks at my lecture the other day. heaps of eye candy.

but in my tuts i was disappointed. they were all ugmo's. no talent wat so ever.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
Im pretty sure chicks dont think ur hot either.
no chick can resist me, warren with my big biceps

call me 1800-warren

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)