Chicks (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by adamj
Overall this topic is a little un-PC. Asians, Internationals, Males, Females - who cares? We are not at uni to do this sort of stuff. Uni is about ensuring you fulfill your dreams at a tertiary level or work towards a career, you wont go far if it is merely a relationship you seek. Plus, I think it is unfair we directly pull apart the group of students and split them into their social statuses.
yea i agree......

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by adamj
Overall this topic is a little un-PC. Asians, Internationals, Males, Females - who cares? We are not at uni to do this sort of stuff. Uni is about ensuring you fulfill your dreams at a tertiary level or work towards a career, you wont go far if it is merely a relationship you seek. Plus, I think it is unfair we directly pull apart the group of students and split them into their social statuses.
uni is all bout picking up chicks and checking out chicks and talking to chicks and getting it on with chicks and chicks chicks chicks.

i wish there was a Bachelor of Picking up Chicks at uni. I would get HD for sure

VX1-08U

HD or F ... there is a difference you know! I'm just joking with you! I'm sure your skilled at what you do, after all, you are warren.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
HD or F for FAN-BLODDY-TASTIC!!!!

call me 1800-warren

i enjoy walks on the beach and working out my biceps

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Originally posted by TwistOfGold
There is one hot guy ive seen at Hawkesbury so far... thats about all. so disappointing
Thats more than what i have seen. Lol :cool:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im confused, when did uni stop being about education and careers, and become a ~$4000/year dating service?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Originally posted by Dingo2004
hawkesberrys a hole
Its not my fault that eco - tourism is only taught there!!!!!!!!

Better than where u go!!!

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
sure mate
ask n e 1 and dey will say parra is better than hawkesberry !!

haha n e wayz dey do teacher business (tourism) and business (hospitality) at campbelltown or blacktown

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hawkesburys cool, all you hear is jets from the RAAF base and smell cow shit from the farms, lol.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
apparently ppl from other unis like usyd n uts say that parra has very hot chicks

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by Dingo2004
i like international students
eventho im asian i find asian international students accents very annoying. might b becoz ive been living here practically my wwhole life n i dont hvt he asian accent

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
yeah asian with westie accent

omg saw some hot ass chicks today at uni

some hot asians n wogs :D

HSC
N/A
anyone know the asian girl with really really long hair?? I mean reeaaaalllllyyyyy loooonnnngggg hair!!! not that I think she's hot or anything....cause I'm a girl....just wanted to mention in cause I've never seen hair that long!! She could sell it for $$$$!!!! or be in one of those panteen commercials!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by boredofschool
anyone know the asian girl with really really long hair?? I mean reeaaaalllllyyyyy loooonnnngggg hair!!! not that I think she's hot or anything....cause I'm a girl....just wanted to mention in cause I've never seen hair that long!! She could sell it for $$$$!!!! or be in one of those panteen commercials!
HAHAHAHAHHA ok then....

which campus?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)