china- female baby rejects. (1 Viewer)

supercharged

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
:rolleyes:

Just because I've stated that I think there's some motivation to do it, doesn't mean:
a) I think it's happening any time soon.
b) I don't see that the drawbacks would be greater than the potential benefits.
While I personally have no objection to Australia forming some sort of confederate with, or becoming part of the People's Republic, I prefer not to have war on my front lawn (I don't want my yard messed up :p )

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I like being able to post threads where I say "the chinese government sux0r", so I have an objection to becoming a part of the utopia that is the people's republic :rolleyes:

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I like being able to post threads where I say "the chinese government sux0r", so I have an objection to becoming a part of the utopia that is the people's republic :rolleyes:
Try Somalia then, its "freedom paradise", there are no laws, taxes, police or government in existence, you can say or do as you please as long the feuding tribal warlords don't decide to kill you ;)

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
Try Somalia then, its "freedom paradise", there are no laws... or government in existence, you can say or do as you please as long the feuding tribal warlords don't decide to kill you ;)
ummm, may i point out that feudalism is a form of government and feudal laws are still laws. :rolleyes:

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
ummm, may i point out that feudalism is a form of government and feudal laws are still laws. :rolleyes:
I would hardly call them laws when there is no legal system, as long as you have an AK-47, anything goes in Somalia

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Hahahhaha I'm not in favour of anarchy (much like Noam Chomsky), I'm in favour of a system of government that protects, supports people to do what they want to do.

is a roflcopter
HSC
hahah what happened to this thread? :(

why would china want to take over australia when its already pimping us with the trade deal. China is like the sugar daddy.

and whats with indonesia coming into this? no one wants to touch indonesia, its quite dirty and unprofitable. Plus china would stomp all over indonesia if it wanted to.

and NO the USA does not have 70 billion people......

inasero

Reborn
HSC
lolz "sugar daddy"
back to the topic...abortion is legal up to the third trimester except in special circumstances:

i) the child poses a threat to the health of the mother
i.a) (this one is special for Americans) the mother is a young child and not understanding the consequences of her actions, is allowed to perform an abortion

ii) the child has been diagnosed with severe birth defects which would drastically reduce his/her (sorry I believe they're still human) chances of attaining a reasonable quality of life.

Perhaps Newbie or Frigid would like to elaborate for us?

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Newbie said:
hahah what happened to this thread? :(

why would china want to take over australia when its already pimping us with the trade deal. China is like the sugar daddy.
Hey I sure as hell aint complaining, if it wasn't for the booming trade ties with China, Costello wouldn't of given generous tax cuts to us :uhhuh:

pete_mate

HSC
supercharged said:
While I personally have no objection to Australia forming some sort of confederate with, or becoming part of the People's Republic, I prefer not to have war on my front lawn (I don't want my yard messed up :p )
what like how tibet is part of china now? that was a very peaceful imvasion; idiot.

and NO the USA does not have 70 billion people......
sorry, *million, in the defence force that is.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
inasero said:
Perhaps Newbie or Frigid would like to elaborate for us?
sorry haven't learnt homocide yet. next semester maybe. :p

supercharged

HSC
N/A
pete_mate said:
what like how tibet is part of china now? that was a very peaceful imvasion; idiot.

sorry, *million, in the defence force that is.
pffft whatever, did I even say that? :rolleyes: No, more like Hong Kong or Macau

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
MoonlightSonata said:
Feuding just means fighting ;)
Your Honour, i'm obliged. :p

but i submit that i was reading it under an 'enlarged' connotation of 'feuding'... to which i draw analogy to Norman feudal lords (tenants-in-chief) and their subinfeudants.

*sigh*
*thinks back to last year, when i was studying seignorial authority and the norman invasion*

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
Your Honour, i'm obliged. :p

but i submit that i was reading it under an 'enlarged' connotation of 'feuding'... to which i draw analogy to Norman feudal lords (tenants-in-chief) and their subinfeudants.

*sigh*
*thinks back to last year, when i was studying seignorial authority and the norman invasion*
Fighting does not indicate the existence of laws counsel :p

How's crim going? I am about to start my notes (or rather, about to start my trip to Hades :()

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Frigid said:
actually waffy, the people do know that the government isn't topshit. chinese nationals aren't stupid or blind. the only reason why they don't want (they including the CCP) change is because change is unpredictable. if the chinese government is doing an alright job, the economy is prospering, who would want a bloody revolution?

if i may use an Australian analogy - why would we vote for Latham when Howard's doing alright?
EXACTEMENT
SOMEONE ACTUALLY LISTEN TO HIM

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
I can tell you that my complete property notes amount to a grand 140 odd pages and around 61 000 words. I then have notes that summarise those notes adding to the fun.

I predict that my admin notes will just as large and gangly.

Its a problem when you start organising your notes according to some grand organisational index with each page having a number and a letter.

as in page L 8 (as in section L page 8) :p
haha
some funky organising there

140 pages my god! I'm guessing they are all the notes taken from your readings, and the summary notes are for exam accessibility? Interesting method

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Calm down, stop assuming we're all stupid...
I didn't assume you're all stupid, just that you don't have enough understanding of cultural context to comment on the situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)