China plans to dominate Asia and the World (1 Viewer)

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
by 2020, china will have the largest economy in the world.

by 2050, china will be the most powerful country in the world.

currently in 2004, many countries in Asia, are promoting Mandarin as a second language next to English to learn, so they can do businesses with China etc, as it is foreseeable that China is the goldpot of future Asia. Even the ASX suggested that future for Australia is not with the US, but with China.

The Cold War is over, the Soviet Union are now history.
But a new power is rising, one that has 5 times the population of the old Soviet Union -- and a growing economy -- and territorial designs on its neighbors.

China has a long and proud history. Except for very recent history, China has been bigger and stronger by far than any of its Western counterparts, such as the Roman Empire, Persian Empire etc. The Chinese have a keen sense of this history, as well as their recent (past 150 years) humiliations at the hands of the West and Japan. Only recently in China's history have they fallen to the hands of the west and japs. However that is due to other things such is poor administration of its then current monarchy.

But today, we see China as a rising superpower in future modern day society. As soon as china rids of its communist government and become a democracy, it will by far be the most superpower nation this planet has ever seen.

Dating back to ancient civilisations such as egypt and babylon and such, look at those places today, and look at china today... the technology and change in china is evident.

Chinese people were using a paper based money system, and also had businesses, such as stores and restaurants, and respected royal families, and its neighbouring countries, when the westerners were still living in caves...

just to show that china has a history of supremacy and superpower in the world, and was highly respected by its indian and persian neighbours. and to distinguish it is only recently in the last few hundred years that china fell back due to monarchy and internal governing and other reasons.

there is a saying, "Empires rise and fall" as many societies today are basically no more, such as the babylon and egyptian and incas societies. But chinese society still thrives today in large urban cities, still with cultural heritage but a clear sign of advancement in technology, and an area which represents 1/3 of the worlds population, and estimated to have the largest modern cities by 2050.

It will enjoy a multiculture society such as the likes of Australia and America today. but the concentrated area will prosper like it always has for over 5000 years. and it will continue to prosper in future generatoins and many centuries to come.

It is safe to say that China has always been in the forefront of the world, it is only the recent few hundred years where the west caught up, but as china realises its turn back it will too catch up and reach even higher limits. And be at the front in technology like it always has for thousands of years.

Last edited:

hatty

Banned
hmmm
if china gets 2 powerful
we'll get america 2 nuke them

now its true theyve got a powerful economy, but ive never seen any economy so powerful that can block a good ol' nuclear bomb.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hatty
hmmm
if china gets 2 powerful
we'll get america 2 nuke them

now its true theyve got a powerful economy, but ive never seen any economy so powerful that can block a good ol' nuclear bomb.
China has nukes too dumbfuck

hatty

Banned
Originally posted by Calculon
China has nukes too dumbfuck
no shit u fuck wad
if america nuked china, china cant fucking defend with their nukes can they?
wtf are they gonna do? launch their nukes at the incoming american nukes?

fuck ur stupid

i think it was implied that the americans have an advanced missile defence system which china doesn't.
therefore china nukes cant harm america

learn 2 read between the lines u stupid fuckhead
id love 2 spell things out 4 you but u gotta walk on ur own 2 feet one day u faggot

by 2020, china will have the largest economy in the world.
Unless you've got a time machine and have been to 2020, I don't see how you can tell me this is true. The general opinion of economists is that it's basically 50/50 whether the Chinese economy will continue to grow or collapse.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
no shit u fuck wad
if america nuked china, china cant fucking defend with their nukes can they?
wtf are they gonna do? launch their nukes at the incoming american nukes?

fuck ur stupid

i think it was implied that the americans have an advanced missile defence system which china doesn't.
therefore china nukes cant harm america

learn 2 read between the lines u stupid fuckhead
id love 2 spell things out 4 you but u gotta walk on ur own 2 feet one day u faggot

Both of you are wrong...

USA would never dare to acctually launch nukes at china unless china declared war on the whole world....

imagine the backlash from the world and the US civilians if even a single nuke was launched. the USA may be powerful but they are nothing without the respect of the ppl of the world.

btw, the usa don't have missile defence yet, if ever...

hatty

Banned
my first post about america nuking the chongs was a joke
but it appears some were 2 thickheaded 2 see past that

as for missile defence system in america, they do.
theyve been developing it for years now and just recently have they suceeded in a test.

stamos

sellout
HSC

theyve been developing it for years now and just recently have they suceeded in a test.
i read that in the test you're talking about, they knew the exact trajectory of the missle and still almost failed

in a real strike they'd have virtually no chance of intercepting the missle because chaff missles could be launched at the same time

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
dingo: did you write this yourself? it's a little hard to take seriously when it is filled with grammatical errors. "However that is due to other things such is poor administration of its then current monarchy." does this sentence even come remotely close to making sense? and i agree with dubya on this one, economist have a hard enough time predicting events a week from now, let alone 15 years. and if they continue along the road of technological catchup in irrelevant areas, then i don't see how they can possibly overtake the economies of countries who are actually, you know, trying to make money

hatty

Banned
Originally posted by stamos
i read that in the test you're talking about, they knew the exact trajectory of the missle and still almost failed

in a real strike they'd have virtually no chance of intercepting the missle because chaff missles could be launched at the same time
im sure they'll work something out

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC

bah~
the americans have been trying to develop something like that since the cold war...the russians actually have a system in place around moscow...would u believe..

astro

HSC
Originally posted by jm1234567890
nah too much corruption in china, it will take a long time to clean-up
Better than it was 15 years ago....those were bad times...esp. in the airports

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
Originally posted by astro
Better than it was 15 years ago....those were bad times...esp. in the airports
they still have that in viet

"i'm sorry..your passport is invalid"
*slips US$5 over the counter*
"i'm sorry..we had a glitch in our software..you may proceed now"

:)

jk

White tiger
china becomes the biggest economy in 2005 -> bush bombs beijing -> nuke war begins, only 10% of world population left alive -> johnny howard claims australian empire immediately and start to invade asia, europe and america and make them colony -> victoria bitter dominate world beer market-> john howard clams himself to be world emperor , johnny the great

dont worry.. it will not happen :)

C

CaR

oh well...if china does dominate the world, everything will be chinadised and we'll be following the chinese trend coughing out phlegm all over the streets

lengstar

HSC
Originally posted by CaR
oh well...if china does dominate the world, everything will be chinadised and we'll be following the chinese trend coughing out phlegm all over the streets
fuck you

on another note.... stop making stupid threads
people really don't care
your opening yourself up to criticism as well as whatever country your writing about
oh yeah, nuke america, problem solved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)