China plans to dominate Asia and the World (1 Viewer)

ZabZu

HSC
Dimsimmer said:
China is the most populated nation on earth in terms of the amount of people in China itself and i am not talking about population density or the number of people in a square kilometre and i don't know where you got India from.
India is going to take over China as the most populated country in a decade or two.

I said this earlier.

ZabZu

HSC
Soz maybe a bit longer. Heres some figures from Encarta.

China
1,286,975,500 (2003 estimate)
Projected population in 2050 1,417,630,630 (2050 estimate)

India
1,049,700,100 (2003 estimate)
Projected population in 2050 1,601,004,572 (2050 estimate)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
But can india sustain such a population?

do they have things such as the one child thing like in china?

K

katie_tully

On the Mandarin language thing, it is the most commonly spoken language in the world, NOT English... So doesn't it make sense that somebody has to learn it?
English is compulsary in France, Germany and Italy, as well as Japan.. But more people speak Mandarin.
I don't think getting them to learn Chinese means they've got a plan for world domination.
With a population well over the billion mark, it makes sense that they should have a strong economy. Perhaps it means less Chinese people will live in poverty? Perhaps the Chinese will focus the economic power on the Chinese people, rather than blowing the fuck out of America.. because who wants America anyway?
They've got the largest military in the world, are neutral but haven't yet posed a threat towards anybody (that i am aware of)...
I say, bring on the Chinese...they cant be any worse than America.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well there is Taiwan, that they have threatened. Although if i Hu Jingtao i wouldnt even attempt to attack Taiwan. the ramifications worldwide would be disasterous both politically and economically and well shred their standing on the world stage especially if AMerica becomes involved.

And in China i believe English is complusary.....and there seems to be a greater number of people here learning chinese.

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
dude all these are just speculation, a comet may swing by and a meteor may wipe out most of earth's population.

the taiwan election was a joke, especially the "assasination attempt", lmao.

MouNtY

i was told about this a wild ago by my commerce teacher. she has two kids. now my teachers caucasian and she's so into this china thing that she's gona as far as to get her kids (7 and 9) mandarin lessons. they're able to speak basic mandarin. and apparently (according to a chinese friend of mine) they speak very well.

berry580

HSC
Deus said:
Well there is Taiwan, that they have threatened. Although if i Hu Jingtao i wouldnt even attempt to attack Taiwan. the ramifications worldwide would be disasterous both politically and economically and well shred their standing on the world stage especially if AMerica becomes involved.

And in China i believe English is complusary.....and there seems to be a greater number of people here learning chinese.
Well the Israelis are threatening the Palestinians, the Americans are threatening Bin Laden too.
Guess what, humans are threatening the earth!!!!

Hu Jingtao will do whatever necessary to maintain Chinese terrirtory's sovereignty, if it is in threaten, Chinese leaders will make decision in doing whatever it takes to solve the problem.

Last edited:

ZabZu

HSC
Pace Setter said:
Dont forget Pakistan...the big/gest mover in terms of pop.
Yeh your right, Pakistan does has a high population growth rate but it will take a while for Pakistan to catch China and India.

I reckon in the future many of us will go to China for business.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
ZabZu said:
I reckon in the future many of us will go to China for business.
yeh my uncles an archietect and he goes to china to get supplies coz apparently (this is wat he told me) china buys like 50% of all the building material available and sell it cheaper...they r going to send their competition broke soon.......

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Thats my plan.....work in Shanghai for a investment bank......i went there in July and its great.....alot of development going on...cranes everywhere.

evil99

HSC
Seraph said:
No

This article is bullshit

And China will not dominate me , I am an Australian

that is why god created

HAZING
china is starting donmiate you, look around your goods or other electronics, tell me wats the most country made it?

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
CaR said:
oh well...if china does dominate the world, everything will be chinadised and we'll be following the chinese trend coughing out phlegm all over the streets

LOL ....u funny kunt (its a compliment)

berry580

HSC
evil99 said:
funny cunt.....
1.3 billion people gonna piss you, hahaha
Wtf?
Is gonna piss him?
Well I wouldn't mind if they're all between 16-25 years old, 50-70kg and preferably female.
china is starting donmiate you, look around your goods or other electronics, tell me wats the most country made it?
Made in China?
But 80% of them currently are non-Chinese companies.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I think that it's already been pointed out that economists can't agree on whether China will implode or explode.

K

katie_tully

but chinese people seem so small and nice, surely they dont want world domination?
or have i been watching too many chinese fantasy stories on world movies again..

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
katie_tully said:
but chinese people seem so small and nice, surely they dont want world domination?
or have i been watching too many chinese fantasy stories on world movies again..
HAHAHA HA HA

I' m not nice!!! and I do want to dominate the world!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)