Chinese girls the hottest outa all asians? (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Is this in terms of celebrities or normal people? Cause in term of celebrities it's: Japanese, Korean then Chinese.
If this is based on Sydney's gorgeous female population I've seen alot of pretty Chinese girls and they vary greatly in how they look but I haven't met many Japanese in Sydney, and only a few great looking Koreans.
Based on this I'd have to say that: Chinese > Vietnamese > Korean > Japanese.
However a great many are mixed race so it's difficult to tell.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm in Beijing right now. Farkin' government and their Great Firewall of China.. I can't even log onto wikipedia. Anyway, heaps of hawt chinky chicks. And lyke, summer so they aren't wearing much. :eek: Clothes and food is so damn cheap here.. although I can't say the same about tech. Went to the expensive Wanfujing (near Tianamen) shopping complex a few days ago and found this little restaurant to have breakfast. 2 bowls of sweet soy milk, 3 'oil sticks', 2 bowls of this egg dish (don't know what Engrish name is).. enough to feed three of us full, for 6.20RMB. That's about $1.20AUD. RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP. Also scored two pairs of high-quality black business shoes for $55AUD & $35AUD respectively. So damn cheap. Also got 4000RMB from various family relatives.. will definitely save it from AUD conversion until the Yuan hits a stronger point vs. the US dollar later on.

PS I agree with the whole white man's pretty asian girl = asian man's EW.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Aw I dunno collin... both of those worlds <3 me.

*ends big ego comment*

Bendent

HSC
Collin said:
PS I agree with the whole white man's pretty asian girl = asian man's EW.
I believe they also do believe they are "EW" but likes them for their personality or something.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Bendent said:
I believe they also do believe they are "EW" but likes them for their personality or something.
not necessarily. if you approach a girl who is a stranger how would you really know their personality......
normally white guys like asian girls who have really classic asian eyes (small and long/wide) but to a lot of asian guys, bigger eyes look better

note: I didn't say ALL

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I dunno Stef, truth is I've been iffy on your looks. It's just your personality lifts you above me just being totally concerned with your looks. I rate you more on personality.

ice ken

HSC
ROFL chinese girls are the hottest out of all asians :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Collin

HSC
N/A
stef: yeah, I guess you're an exception lolz :eek:
tlodg: I agree with you man.

x.glam

HSC
Tao~te said:
ppl always say korean girls r hot, jap girls r hot...blah blah blah... wat about the chinese?(mainland that is)
i think you mean Taiwanese.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
honkies and taiwanese aernt that bad actually
a while ago i actually thought shu qi was really hot
now not so much

RGB

Custom User Title
HSC
I am a Chinese guy so my opinion is very biased, lol. But i think there are hot girls from all sorts of races. BUT i have to say 100% Chinese have the most hottest girls, why? we have a wipeout population :D Boo Yeah!

Collin

HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
Since when did hotness become based on races?
I think you meant nationality, not race. ;)

Last edited:

vorahk

HSC
... there are hot women/girls of every race everywhere, perhaps you just havent met the hot ones....

plus why does it matter..?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I don't think Chinese girls are the hottest outa all asians.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
vorahk said:
... there are hot women/girls of every race everywhere, perhaps you just havent met the hot ones....

plus why does it matter..?
yeah, it shouldn't matter. there are hot girls in every race.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Chinese are the hottest out of all asians in my opinion and i'd include honkies and taiwanese as Chinese (as ethnically they are all chinese). Japanese and koreans aren't bad and sometimes south east asians can b okay (if they have chinese heritage) but chinese definately have the best figures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)