• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Chinese girls the hottest outa all asians? (1 Viewer)

Bendent

HSC
zizou10-5 said:
man they are like exceedingl y hot chicks everywhere on every race, ur kidding urself man. No race has concentrated hotness, at least thats what i think.
from what ive observed so far i can say some races have hotter chicks than others.

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
True, but a poll would help.
Go for it if you want. ;)

In reply to the topic title, yes, in my opinion they are.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Japanese ftw.

...erm thats not withholding the fact that my girlfriend is Jap. :ninja:

But I must say there are some really gorgeous Chinese girls out there, id say they come a close second.

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
some girls are hot......

before they start talking

lengy

HSC
To hear Mainlanders yabber away in Mandarin is such a put off, worse if they are from Hong Kong and talk in Cantonese, especially in a group because all you hear is a ringing in your ears like a swarm of bees chasing a bear for stealing it's honey.
English FTW.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Put it simply, the westernised Asians seem to prefer other westernised Asians (or as some put it 'Australian-Asians'). The non-westernised ones tend to prefer other non-westernised Asians.. say ones yabbering in Chinese etc.. Generally it's down to background for this situation, so of course opinions will differ. Personally, I'd say the westernised Asians definitely look hotter. Again, I will put that down to the fact that I've developed an affinity for western fashion over say, mainlanders/honkies/etc. But then again I tend to encounter a higher number of westernised Asian chicks who fit the 'some girls are hot..... before they start talking' bill nicely. So overall I find advantages in both.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
_dhj_ said:
why? english isn't as hot as chinese anyway.
I have a Chinese exchange student living with me at the moment, and English definitely > Chinese.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Collin said:
Put it simply, the westernised Asians seem to prefer other westernised Asians (or as some put it 'Australian-Asians'). The non-westernised ones tend to prefer other non-westernised Asians.. say ones yabbering in Chinese etc.. Generally it's down to background for this situation, so of course opinions will differ. Personally, I'd say the westernised Asians definitely look hotter. Again, I will put that down to the fact that I've developed an affinity for western fashion over say, mainlanders/honkies/etc. But then again I tend to encounter a higher number of westernised Asian chicks who fit the 'some girls are hot..... before they start talking' bill nicely. So overall I find advantages in both.
I agree. I find westernised Asians hotter too because fobs wear such ugly shit.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
LottoX said:
You can't generalise over one case.
I also attend UNSW, but then again that's my opinion and i'm not asian so obviously there is bias.

Bendent

HSC
sunjet said:
Australian-Asian are hottest, they also speak English.
yeah i know. but not those self race hater types. the in between ones (appreciates both cultures).

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Definitely. The ones who reject their own race.. those cases are the ones I dislike the most. It tends to happen most to the very Westernised individuals, especially if they grew up around an area with a mostly white population.. and even more so if they don't even speak their root language! An example would actually be me (except I speak Chinese), I was the only Asian in my primary school (of 600), and one of 2-3 Asians at high school (also of about 600-700 total students). I have to admit I vehemently rejected my own roots during primary school. Now? I'd say I can come off very westernised, but I'm definitely 'Asian' at heart. Why else would I WANT to move back to Beijing?! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)