Christian preachers face arrest for passing out leaflets in Muslim neighbourhood (1 Viewer)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
Like the Muslims stealing Hindu land in Bangledash, or Albanian Muslims declaring Kosovo's independence!

OH SNAP!
you just realise you didn't snap me right? because i found everyone of those conclusions ridiculous (that's why i posted them) and was just comparing it to the conclusion that muslims were more likely to blow themselves up.you just snapped your friend up there who said muslims were more likely to blow themselves up. you would've understood that if you read my comment in context.

o wait.. i think i jus SNAPPED you :hammer:

damn.. so much for a law student LMAO

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Hahaha you're slow
I acknowledge your sarcasm yet you don't have the intelligence to reciprocate.

damn.. so much for a dumbass LMAO

But lol at you thinking it magically nullifies the true correlation between ALAH AKBOOMS and Muslims. There is a 1 off for what you compared to but with terrorist attacks in the name of Islam there are multiple attacks per day. STRONG CORRELATION THERE? DUMBF*CK

Last edited:

sannous1

HSC
JaredR said:
These charges are rediculous. Of course it is insensitive to proselytise Christianity in a predominately Jewish/Muslim/Non-Christian neighbourhood and often the tactics used by these evangelists are deceitful and manipulative. Regardless the law is not designed to protect one religion from learning about/knowing that another religion in fact exists.

England is a free society similar to Australia: I don't complain when Jehova's Witnesses stop me in the street nor when some Taoists or whatever they are give me a little book of their beliefs. I don't call the police on them nor do I threaten, abuse or assault them.

And on a side note...I read somewhere that Mohamed is the second most popular name in England.
Mohammad is the most common name in the world

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
Hahaha you're slow
I acknowledge your sarcasm yet you don't have the intelligence to reciprocate.
LOL? what part of your post shows that you were being sarcastic and weren't just too stupid to put my comments in contexts..? you've been debating me this entire time and i found no reason in that post to suggest that you suddenly agreed with me on that point and were being sarcastic.

man, if people like get into law - i'm set :shy:!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I've been sarcastic in like 99.9999999999999% of my posts.

I thought that gave it away but yeah...we can't all be as bright as you.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
I thought that gave it away but yeah...we can't all be as bright as you.
:lol: i see the sarcastic one, made me l-o-l.

then i see you trying to snap but failing..badly. there was no sarcasm there, you geniunely thought i was serious about the conclusions i drew.

perhaps i should've put [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] to make it clearer for you..

edit:
this is degrading to just bickering - agree to disagree?

truce?

studybug

I didn't pick that name
HSC
lolz the ad on the page is for a muslim dating agency

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
:lol: i see the sarcastic one, made me l-o-l.
But alas, my sarcasm and parodies always contain fact.

You have degraded yourself to just bickering where I will always stand as the light of truth in this horrible world of tools such as yourself...

boris said:
there is a reason why muslims and aboriginals are not the superpowers of the world

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epipaleolithic

Because Muslims are a race.

Last edited:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
the guy is just asking for it. i would to love to see a bunch of muslims rocking up to the world youth day on a bus with a massive banner.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
wuddie said:
the guy is just asking for it. i would to love to see a bunch of muslims rocking up to the world youth day on a bus with a massive banner.
Which guy is asking for what:confused:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Martyrs are offered a direct route to heaven and no form of purgatory,
This statement is the most misinterpreted quranic verse by the muslims themselves in my opinion. All these muslim suicide bombers, thinking they are true martyrs, when in reality they portray the route of hell.

The Quran clearly condemns the killing of innocent humans, which is exactly what these men and women are doing. (currently in iraq/palestine/world wide). It boggles the mind that these people think blowing themselves up; killing innocent women/men/children is actually going to send them to heaven, because they are martyrs and fighting in the name of God.

The only way i can see a true martyr is if there is a war underway. Both parties contain military soldiers and a TRUE muslim (with TRUE/HONEST faith - not hatred), fights in the name of GOD after the enemy has attacked his brothers/sisters in islam.

For one to be a true martyr, he must possess very strong faith, NOT HATRED in Islam and his religious views.

During the Prophet (S.A.W)'s time, there was a battle underway. As the muslims were about to claim victory, there was one muslim man that stood over 1 of the enemies and drew his sword to kill him. The enemy spat on his face and the muslim man was enraged and about to finish the kill. When the prophet grabbed the muslim man and told him to leave him alone, the muslim brother asked why, and thats when the prophet told him that after the enemy spat on you, you were about to kill someone out of hatred and not in the name of god.

We true muslims condemn these martyrs (killing the innocent).

I know it might be off topic, but i thought i would just clear things for those non-muslims who are not aware.

Edit: bring on the nasty comments. Its Inevitable!

iamsamx

HSC
ari89 said:
I will always stand as the light of truth in this horrible world
wow - could you sound like a bigger nerd if you tried? go put on a cape and tights and you're a real super hero. you can call yourself super-jew.

wuddie said:
i'm assuming "the guy" is refering to the preachers? its a free country. he can do what he wants. i wanna piss on the street in the muslim neighborhood, i will. wht they gonna do?

maybe the preachers and the muslim society should stop tryna screw each other over.

p.s muslims are fucked. jews are fucked. we should all join scienctology (sp?)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
You have degraded yourself to just bickering
true, shouldn't have argued with you, you're an idiot. lesson for me; don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

iamsamx said:
wow - could you sound like a bigger nerd if you tried? go put on a cape and tights and you're a real super hero. you can call yourself super-jew.
lol..

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
How many times does it have to be said before it gets through peoples thick skulls that I am not a Jew. You're antisemitism is hilarious and it exposes your real intentions.

Rageeb said:
true, shouldn't have argued with you, you're an idiot. lesson for me; don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Suck a cock for all I care.
And lol at you saying I don't understand sarcasm.

Aprilpeters

HSC
0ooooooooo, once these dudes from one of the christianity groups ( i forget which) came to our house trying to sell their religion and we sat them down and convinced them that the bible isnt the word of god.

it was quite entertaining watching him talk to himself :

"jesus is the son of god, he is god, he is the holy spirit.....ummmm.....he is his own son and he's a spirit......he's a spirit but he's.......... oh fuck this im becoming an etheist :rofl: "

iamsamx

HSC

Islamofascist

HSC
N/A
Aprilpeters said:
once these dudes from one of the christianity groups ( i forget which) came to our house trying to sell their religion and we sat them down and
murdered them for blaspheming against the prophet Mohammed

Aprilpeters

HSC
Islamofascist said:
murdered them for blaspheming against the prophet Mohammed

:O wot r u doing wasting your time on the internet??
don't you have a miniscule brain to explode? :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)