Christians -- (1 Viewer)

raniaaa

:)
HSC
interessstingggg

if you don't mind me asking, which christian denomination do you follow?

raniaaa

:)
HSC
ohk coool! :)

i'm catholic
but foremost i follow the word of God too :p

Jeee

Banned
HSC
No, 9/11 was not a seal/walrus.
It was an act of terror, and not as remotely bad as other historical events since Christianity. Please, do not go loco and try to intertwine political issues of the 21st century and link it with armageddon and what not.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
It was an act of terror, and not as remotely bad as other historical events since Christianity. Please, do not go loco and try to intertwine political issues of the 21st century and link it with armageddon and what not.
you don't understand
it wasn't just 9/11 that killed 3000 odd people,

it's the 'war on terror',

'he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest'

the US, NATO and other forces in iraq, afghanistan,
and perhaps iran soon.

Last edited:

Lukybear

HSC
Just cause your arabs want a small piece of history. You already have the car bombings and Osama. Freken greedy bastards.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Lol Pentecostals are nutters...

Rolling around on the floor in a hissy fit, spitting out tongues and shit...

Pretty much the same as an acid trip ey?

niloony

HSC
you don't understand
it wasn't just 9/11 that killed 3000 odd people,

it's the 'war on terror',

'he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest'

the US, NATO and other forces in iraq, afghanistan,
and perhaps iran soon.
Darn Frenchies broke it first ...I want to be part of the apocalypse waaa!

Last edited:

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Lol Pentecostals are nutters...

Rolling around on the floor in a hissy fit, spitting out tongues and shit...

Pretty much the same as an acid trip ey?
no,
i think Pentecostalism is the way to go.

i think what you're talking about there is in the intercession stage,
or the 'slain in the spirit'..

or where the person is possessed..

not the same.
although similar
the bible talks about where some people were 'drunk in the spirit' (they were stumbling around as if drunk, but they were 'drunk' in the holy spirit)

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Obvisouly that quote directly links to the napoleonic wars especially since they actually used horses
if you look at the previous passages, Exodus 15:1-4
the symbolism of the horse and it's rider is this.

the horse is an army, the horseman is the leader.

if it was the Napoleonic years, what seal are we up to now?

the book of matthew also says of the first seal as the 'beginning of birth pains'.

meaning it will increase exponentially

Last edited:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
no,
i think Pentecostalism is the way to go.

i think what you're talking about there is in the intercession stage,
or the 'slain in the spirit'..

or where the person is possessed..

not the same.
although similar
the bible talks about where some people were 'drunk in the spirit' (they were stumbling around as if drunk, but they were 'drunk' in the holy spirit)
lol sorry dude, I'm just blowing out that we are in 2009 and your legitmately talking about possession and spirits as though it is a known occurence...

The mind-virus of religion strikes again.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
lol sorry dude, I'm just blowing out that we are in 2009 and your legitmately talking about possession and spirits as though it is a known occurence...

The mind-virus of religion strikes again.
well of course in the developed world,
possessed people are 'lulz' sent of to jail/mental institution.
but in the developing world,

like indonesia, east timor, other south asian and south eastern, as well as the African countries
if you go to the remote villages you will see first hand possession.

you might also find some demon possessed people in sydney, among the homeless or the drug addicted.

of course there are also those who are mentally ill with skitzo or psychosis due to drug use

Last edited:

micuzzo

HSC
i have been reading all these stupid threads about religion etc...
let me say something.... Religion will get u NO WHERE!! ... religion is a set of rules and regulations made by people.... a priest will not get u into heaven, going to shurch wont get u into heaven.. being 'good' will not get u into heaven.... religion is just a set of rules!!

The Bible clearly tells us that it is through Jesus that one will get it into heaven!!!
'No one can come to the father accept through me.'
If u you believe that Jesus is the son of God and love him with all your being and have faith and believe in his cause then u can start speaking about heaven! (of course wat i said above would need to be done too [going to church ect.] but if u first dont really accept Jesus as ur personal saviour and go thru life thinking that by pretented to have faith u will be saved ur on a lost cause)

srsly ppl just read the Bible properly and with meaning... only Jesus can save!

absorber

HSC
The world is the most peaceful, really, that's it's been in many, many, many years. Why now? Why would something horrible happen now? I can't see much that's monumental about September 11 that wasn't more important the either of the World Wars, or for that matter the millenia of conquering before that.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
The world is the most peaceful, really, that's it's been in many, many, many years. Why now? Why would something horrible happen now? I can't see much that's monumental about September 11 that wasn't more important the either of the World Wars, or for that matter the millenia of conquering before that.

the calm before the storm

the 'eye' of the hurricane

absorber

HSC
the calm before the storm

the 'eye' of the hurricane
You haven't told me why this storm will be any worse than any of the previous ones. Sure nuclear weapons, maybe. But the cold war went for years, nothing really happened in the way of nuclear weapons despite massive confirmed stocks of them. Iran might have a secret program, but we know little about them in relation to the nuclear weapons they'd have. And, hypothetically, let's say they did. They might not use them. The probabilities are weighed against your crazy prophesy.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
You haven't told me why this storm will be any worse than any of the previous ones. Sure nuclear weapons, maybe. But the cold war went for years, nothing really happened in the way of nuclear weapons despite massive confirmed stocks of them. Iran might have a secret program, but we know little about them in relation to the nuclear weapons they'd have. And, hypothetically, let's say they did. They might not use them. The probabilities are weighed against your crazy prophesy.
well to be honest
it's not my prophesy,
nor do i believe it's true
i think it's true to believe it's plausible.

so if the 'interpretation' of bible prophesy is true,
the red horse

3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

it's rider was given the power to take peace from the earth, and to make men slay each other.

so if the interpretation of prophesy is true,
Iran will strike a devastating blow to the united states, (or another country)
i think maybe a nuclear weapon.

notice that the scripture says 'take peace from this earth'
you are right when you say that the world is probably the peaceful now as it has been in the last few millennium.

matthew 24:
4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,[a]' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

of course famines and earthquakes have already happened, an earthquake of samoa caused a tsunami just today.

edit:
why would iran use nuclear weapons?
why wouldn't north korea use nuclear weapons?
because they have nothing to lose.

iran is an 'islamic' state.
maybe iran will strike israel.
hmmm

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)