Christians -- (1 Viewer)

micuzzo

HSC
You haven't told me why this storm will be any worse than any of the previous ones. Sure nuclear weapons, maybe. But the cold war went for years, nothing really happened in the way of nuclear weapons despite massive confirmed stocks of them. Iran might have a secret program, but we know little about them in relation to the nuclear weapons they'd have. And, hypothetically, let's say they did. They might not use them. The probabilities are weighed against your crazy prophesy.
he is talking about the end of the world dude...

the calm before the storm

the 'eye' of the hurricane
the Bible says that the end of time will come 'like a thief in the night'.... predicting wen this wil happen is impossible... we must have faith in God and think about our salvation... coz if u do as the Bible says well then theres not mcuh to worry about.

absorber

HSC

the Bible says that the end of time will come 'like a theaf in the night'.... predicting wen this wil happen is impossible... we must have faith in God and think about our salvation... coz if u do as the Bible says well then theres not mcuh to worry about.
Well, OK, it'll probably happen eventually. But science has given us a slight idea, and this slight idea suggests it won't happen tomorrow

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC

the Bible says that the end of time will come 'like a thief in the night'.... predicting wen this wil happen is impossible... we must have faith in God and think about our salvation... coz if u do as the Bible says well then theres not mcuh to worry about.
well not the end of the world yet,, (after the 7th seal, the 1000 year reign)
but we are certainly living in the last days.

'the end times' have also started, with the opening of the first seal (according to watchmen, which was 9/11)

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Well, OK, it'll probably happen eventually. But science has given us a slight idea, and this slight idea suggests it won't happen tomorrow
it will happen.
i'm just anxious to see what will happen in the next couple of weeks.

will Iran defy the international community again?
will Russia perform a naval blockade?
will Iran retaliate by stiking a powerful blow to the US or another country?

absorber

HSC
well to be honest
it's not my prophesy,
nor do i believe it's true
i think it's true to believe it's plausible.

so if the 'interpretation' of bible prophesy is true,
the red horse

3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

it's rider was given the power to take peace from the earth, and to make men slay each other.

so if the interpretation of prophesy is true,
Iran will strike a devastating blow to the united states, (or another country)
i think maybe a nuclear weapon.

notice that the scripture says 'take peace from this earth'
you are right when you say that the world is probably the peaceful now as it has been in the last few millennium.

matthew 24:
4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,[a]' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

of course famines and earthquakes have already happened, an earthquake of samoa caused a tsunami just today.

edit:
why would iran use nuclear weapons?
why wouldn't north korea use nuclear weapons?
because they have nothing to lose.

iran is an 'islamic' state.
maybe iran will strike israel.
hmmm
Your speculation is fair enough, I suppose, though it seems to me like you believe the prophesy.

But if this didn't happen so long ago when the entry could be interpreted literally, what chance does it have of happening now?

absorber

HSC
I wish the bible would age faster so it could hush all apocalyptic prophesies

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Your speculation is fair enough, I suppose, though it seems to me like you believe the prophesy.

But if this didn't happen so long ago when the entry could be interpreted literally, what chance does it have of happening now?
1"At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6"At midnight the cry rang out: 'Here's the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!'
7"Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8The foolish ones said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.'
9" 'No,' they replied, 'there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.'
10"But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
11"Later the others also came. 'Sir! Sir!' they said. 'Open the door for us!'
12"But he replied, 'I tell you the truth, I don't know you.
13"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

you could argue that there's more of a chance to happen now, as it didn't before. (if you believe in it)

i'm more in belief of this interpretation of prophesy then disbelief.
it is very plausible.

note the prophesy is in what's in the bible,
the interpretation is what the 'watchmen' have gathered from that, applying it to modern day events

micuzzo

HSC
well not the end of the world yet,, (after the 7th seal, the 1000 year reign)
but we are certainly living in the last days.

'the end times' have also started, with the opening of the first seal (according to watchmen, which was 9/11)
I agree.

i dont know wat watchmen is.... but the argument is stupid... if God wanted us to know we would have found it in the Bible... sure ther are things that happen that make u think, but importance is to have faith in God.

Luke 17 verse 20-21'...The Kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say 'Here it is' or 'there it is', because the kingdom of God is within you'

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
alah is the one and only saviour of mankind and when you die you will be judge by his mighty hand, cause he will bitch slap you back to hell and be like no! no! you are too noob you didn't rape enough kids or you missed sunday morning service and didn't pay the money to god or maybe you had sex with another man and jesus tells us that "no noob will have happy time with men or else" and when god says "that having sex before marriage is loco" you obey him because he fathered a zombie necrophilliac who is prolly magic cause he cures blindness and walks on water but when a another noob does it they are paegans.

religion is a joke the only thing you need to do is believe in yourself, follow the law and be an all round good person ffs. noone can predict the future and if there is a nuclear war its not the devils fault, just retarded people. there are no seals that will be broken that just shit people having been saying to you since you were born, just step back and look at what your saying it sounds like your on crack.

and when has any of your story book characters ie god or satan ever been seen in recorded history other than the bible.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
and when has any of your story book characters ie god or satan ever been seen in recorded history other than the bible.
Today the new testament in English is historically accurate.

it is based on 5200 Greek manuscript or pieces of manuscript-ed dated from the first to the tenth century AD
all agreeing to an incontestable degree.

the manuscript-ed evidence for the gospels is embarrassingly wealthy.

so what is the purpose of your life?
and what are evidence is there of this being the purpose of your life?

Last edited:

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
I agree.

i dont know wat watchmen is.... but the argument is stupid... if God wanted us to know we would have found it in the Bible... sure ther are things that happen that make u think, but importance is to have faith in God.

Luke 17 verse 20-21'...The Kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say 'Here it is' or 'there it is', because the kingdom of God is within you'
the bible says prophesy will be closed and sealed until the time of the end. (Daniel 12)
the time of the end is now,
and biblical prophesies are about to be opened and unsealed.

noone knows the hour or the day, comes like a thief in the night.
if you knew when the thief comes, you would stand guard overnight.

yes i agree with the faith in God part.
read your bible
be in fellowship
and pray

micuzzo

HSC
alah is the one and only saviour of mankind and when you die you will be judge by his mighty hand, cause he will bitch slap you back to hell and be like no! no! you are too noob you didn't rape enough kids or you missed sunday morning service and didn't pay the money to god or maybe you had sex with another man and jesus tells us that "no noob will have happy time with men or else" and when god says "that having sex before marriage is loco" you obey him because he fathered a zombie necrophilliac who is prolly magic cause he cures blindness and walks on water but when a another noob does it they are paegans.

religion is a joke the only thing you need to do is believe in yourself, follow the law and be an all round good person ffs. noone can predict the future and if there is a nuclear war its not the devils fault, just retarded people. there are no seals that will be broken that just shit people having been saying to you since you were born, just step back and look at what your saying it sounds like your on crack.

I would like to refer u to my previous post...

i have been reading all these stupid threads about religion etc...
let me say something.... Religion will get u NO WHERE!! ... religion is a set of rules and regulations made by people.... a priest will not get u into heaven, going to shurch wont get u into heaven.. being 'good' will not get u into heaven.... religion is just a set of rules!!

The Bible clearly tells us that it is through Jesus that one will get it into heaven!!!
'No one can come to the father accept through me.'
If u you believe that Jesus is the son of God and love him with all your being and have faith and believe in his cause then u can start speaking about heaven! (of course wat i said above would need to be done too [going to church ect.] but if u first dont really accept Jesus as ur personal saviour and go thru life thinking that by pretented to have faith u will be saved ur on a lost cause)

srsly ppl just read the Bible properly and with meaning... only Jesus can save!

it was on pg3 of this thread</SPAN>

micuzzo

HSC
the bible says prophesy will be closed and sealed until the time of the end. (Daniel 12)
the time of the end is now,
and biblical prophesies are about to be opened and unsealed.

noone knows the hour or the day, comes like a thief in the night.
if you knew when the thief comes, you would stand guard overnight.

yes i agree with the faith in God part.
read your bible
be in fellowship
and pray
ok... however ur speaking of something some 'watchmen' person/organisation/idk made up...

I think the best reference is the Bible... and as i sed b4... it wont really matter wen it happns as long as u have faith in God and know u are saved.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
ok... however ur speaking of something some 'watchmen' person/organisation/idk made up...

I think the best reference is the Bible... and as i sed b4... it wont really matter wen it happns as long as u have faith in God and know u are saved.
you'll see many many references in the bible of 'watching out' look out for signs of the end times.

it does matter.

if you're not familiar with what's going to happen in the end times, you will be deceived.

like the antichrist and the mark of the beast.

edit:

11 "Sharpen the arrows,
take up the shields!
The LORD has stirred up the kings of the Medes,
because his purpose is to destroy Babylon.
The LORD will take vengeance,
vengeance for his temple.

12 Lift up a banner against the walls of Babylon!
Reinforce the guard,
station the watchmen,
prepare an ambush!
The LORD will carry out his purpose,
his decree against the people of Babylon.

Last edited:

raniaaa

:)
HSC
it wont really matter wen it happns as long as u have faith in God and know u are saved.
agreed.

Matthew 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"

Matthew 24:42-44 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him"

:)

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
Today the new testament in English is historically accurate.

it is based on 5200 Greek manuscript or pieces of manuscript-ed dated from the first to the tenth century AD
all agreeing to an incontestable degree.

the manuscript-ed evidence for the gospels is embarrassingly wealthy.

so what is the purpose of your life?
and what are evidence is there of this being the purpose of your life?

aaaaaah the new testament.. still the bible retard

the purpose of my life is to be a good person and die... i dont need god to give me purpose and if you do then your pathetic

micuzzo

HSC
you'll see many many references in the bible of 'watching out' look out for signs of the end times.

it does matter.

if you're not familiar with what's going to happen in the end times, you will be deceived.

like the antichrist and the mark of the beast.
well yes i agree... it does say to watch out for things... but man i wuld say much worse things are to come...

but i dnt think it will b some systematic process where this this and that will hppn....

that being said one must have faith in God and he will show us the right way.

micuzzo

HSC
aaaaaah the new testament.. still the bible retard

the purpose of my life is to be a good person and die... i dont need god to give me purpose and if you do then your pathetic
see my previous post buddy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)