dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
and that was the first interview?

cos normally the second on is the indivdual

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
eek i just had my group interview... there was this one guy that just wouldnt give anyone a chance to talk! i prolly stuffed it up cos i couldnt get a word in edge wise... but i tried.. all thats left to do now is wait...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
aww dont worry about it! he might not even get the job (too overpowering)

they take foreeeever to find you a job anyway! I'm still waiting and it has been a few months! so stupid

Idyll

HSC
The recruiters must get annoyed with that sort of person - it just destroys the group interview process for everyone else there, so they can't assess anybody (other than the guy doing all the talking - which won't get them a job).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
~SeXcSuM~ said:
eek i just had my group interview... there was this one guy that just wouldnt give anyone a chance to talk! i prolly stuffed it up cos i couldnt get a word in edge wise... but i tried.. all thats left to do now is wait...
People like that deserve a kick in the balls :D

piecheck

HSC
N/A
help!

hey i was just thinking of whether or not i should apply for a christmas casual job or not. I'll be going into yr 12 next term and i was wondering...would i have a huge work load over the christmas holidays for yr 12??? Would a job affect my studdies or is it possible to manage both. ??

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Apparently I've gone onto the shortlist for a CML position (I had my group interview and reference check and stuff ages ago)

HSC
this is not fun...i was looking to secure a casual job just after schoolies at my local newsagent, turns out they want someone over 18!!! rrrrrrrr.....i need a job.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I went to a group interview for colesmyer in July, two days after that interview they said I progress to the next stage. Since then, they've only sent me one sms saying that there are job vacancies, but none of them were in appropriate areas and were full-time. I also got an email of rejection for a colesmyer job I applied for early this month. Will that affect anything? WHEN WILL I GET A JOB?
I applied for Christmas Casuals In July, references didnt get checked till August... didn't get called to an interview but got an SMS for the local target, I applied with that, got an interview and didnt get told I got the job till nearly two weeks later. I don't think it should affect anything...keep applying and apply everywhere you can, ValleyGirl, Sanit,HMV all those kind of places have Christmas Casual Positions...Woolworths is like coles myer and owns heaps of shops so try them too GOOD LUCK :)

mangomousse

HSC
Has everyone here that's applied already had an interview?
I applied to Colesmyer in mid August and did the test and everything but I haven't heard back since.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
not sure coz as I said b4 I applied in july did the test then nothing, then another job local to me came up and applied and got a store interview but not a group one

while I was waiting I appiled for Woolworths (like colesmyer they own heaps of shops) and places liek sanity, hmv, valley girl...big chains have online applications for Chrissy casuals

mangomousse

HSC
Ok cool
I have to start applying for more places now
yay another thing on my list of things to do
:)

daydreamkitty

Love me hate me, meh.....
HSC
I know for a fact that Kmart in broadway is hiring around this time and so is the body shop ( oooh i love that place ^_^)

daydreamkitty

Love me hate me, meh.....
HSC
I also need to get a job but i dont really know people or something like that :S
But it's funny because what i want for christmas is a job -_____________-.

I have been rejected from coles myer system twice so I really dont think i'm getting a job there! Heheheehheh i'm too evil for them Heheheh! .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)