Christmas - does it mean anything to you? (1 Viewer)

Does Christmas mean anthing to you?

• Total voters

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
christmas eve means alcohol to me.
too much alcohol.
then christmas day mean hangover for my mum, but lucky me dont get bad hangovers.

then theres nye, even more alcohol.

G

Gavvvvvin

biggles04 said:
what about ham?
Ham is only good if every microscopic trace of fat and other chewy shit has been removed. Same goes for every other kind of meat.

X

xo NoFear xo

woo hoo yeah!!!
Jesus was born... but wen i think ov Him i think ov the risen Lord that He is!
awesume
ps. that lil green smiley... i luv it! :D everi time i c it i think of green day...
hmm cud have sumthin 2 do with the fact that itz green... just a thought lol
xoxo

Pace Setter

xo NoFear xo said:
woo hoo yeah!!!
Jesus was born... but wen i think ov Him i think ov the risen Lord that He is!
awesume
ps. that lil green smiley... i luv it! :D everi time i c it i think of green day...
hmm cud have sumthin 2 do with the fact that itz green... just a thought lol
xoxo
A process within which you are clearly second to none.

I guess the earth has revolved around the sun approximately 2004 times, give or take a few weeks, since the birth of someone who may or may not have existed, who may or may not have performed any great feats/miracles, who may or may not be of any significance on any world other than our own-the same someone whose existence has caused a good proportion of the human race to waste bucketloads of cash, "feel very special," stop working, fire up the sky with explosives, invent a lie called Santa in order to inspire kids, sing a few songs that have been repeated ad nauseum, waste electricity and plastic in making Christmas trees, lower the quality of TV, place relentless pressure on airports, increase the scarcity of oil/petrol quicker, bring on double demerits, place seldom-experienced pressure on highways; and all this because the earth has reached a position in relation to the sun, relatively similar to what it was approximately 2004 revolutions ago, whereupon that "someone" presumably existed.

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
Pace Setter said:
A process within which you are clearly second to none.

I guess the earth has revolved around the sun approximately 2004 times, give or take a few weeks, since the birth of someone who may or may not have existed, who may or may not have performed any great feats/miracles, who may or may not be of any significance on any world other than our own-the same someone whose existence has caused a good proportion of the human race to waste bucketloads of cash, "feel very special," stop working, fire up the sky with explosives, invent a lie called Santa in order to inspire kids, sing a few songs that have been repeated ad nauseum, waste electricity and plastic in making Christmas trees, lower the quality of TV, place relentless pressure on airports, increase the scarcity of oil/petrol quicker, bring on double demerits, place seldom-experienced pressure on highways; and all this because the earth has reached a position in relation to the sun, relatively similar to what it was approximately 2004 revolutions ago, whereupon that "someone" presumably existed.
Next time you make a big speech, make sure it consists of meaning and above all, sense.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
Im not religious in any way, but I see Christmas as a time to spend with my family and show them how much I love them and stuff... our family is too busy to do much together, so it's nice to spend a few days bonding and all.

foxydena

HSC
Christmas mean spending time with family talking over dinner but, generally it is just another day.

Pace Setter

biggles04 said:
Next time you make a big speech, make sure it consists of meaning and above all, sense.
You could have also mentioned "more than one full stop in each paragraph."

That last post couldnt have been that hard to intepret

mayhemily

HSC
I like christmas. Not really any religious value but just hanging with the fam and giving presents. Its a happy time, and for at least a week our house is full of good food.

>Teearnee<:-)

HSC
mayhemily said:
I like christmas. Not really any religious value but just hanging with the fam and giving presents. Its a happy time, and for at least a week our house is full of good food.
ya can't argue with that!!!
i absolutely agree!!!
lol
and not trying 2 cause trouble, but...
to the Pace dude, the Fear chick was just posting what she believed...answering the question...and fair enough you were answering it too... but dont insult her thought process...
im in complete agreement with u 'xo NoFear xo'

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
unfortunately for me, my other family members consider christmas to be a time to spend with extended family

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)