Circles touching internally? (1 Viewer)

Ikki

HSC
I have no idea what it means, but basically the question had two centers and radius's for two circles and told you to justify that the two circles touch internally but when you draw it, one circle is inside the other and then the next part of the questions says to find the point of contact?!

braintic

HSC
N/A
I have no idea what it means, but basically the question had two centers and radius's for two circles and told you to justify that the two circles touch internally but when you draw it, one circle is inside the other and then the next part of the questions says to find the point of contact?!
Could you quote the question.

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
If it touches internally, then doesn't that mean that one circle is inside the other and touches the outer circle at one point along its circumference? (I'm probably wrong)

Ikki

HSC
Could you quote the question.
It went something like this.
Two circles with centres (2,1), (3,2) and radii 2,5 respectively touch internally.
A) Justify how they touch internally.
B) Find the point of contact.

Ikki

HSC
If it touches internally, then doesn't that mean that one circle is inside the other and touches the outer circle at one point along its circumference? (I'm probably wrong)
Haha that's the thing, it doesn't, it's a circle inside the other, that's the weird part 0.0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)