Class Of 2006 - Share You Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Beetle

HSC
THIS IS IT GUYS. THE HSC IS APPROACHING AND IS ONLY AROUND 30 DAYS AWAY !!!

Remember those days when we were like, omg... HSC thats 300 days away.. haha well now the HSC is actually here. So share your thoughts about everything here. Use it as a stress relief tool!!

Always

HSC
I cannot believe it's all happening, it freaks me out. Are most of you guys graduating this week? Oh lord, oh lord, I'm going to have permanently puffy eyes by the end of this week.

The actual hsc exams don't bother me very much at all. I'm so over it, I just want it to be over.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
I'm glad there is. This fucking journey is almost over.
And yeah i graduate next tuesday :(

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i graduate on theh 28th as welll.

let's just buckle up and put our foot down on the accelerator. All's fair in love and war. ^^

yeah, i just can't wait for this to be over. I think im gonna ahve a heartattack at the end of my last exam!! >o<

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Graduation for me is on Thursday 28th September.

:O 30 days how time flies I can remember when I first step foot into senior school for first day of preliminary and now we will soon be taking our last steps out of school forever. End of a journey (oh no I just said that word) time for a new beginning, a time to make decisions, fill in applications and decide where we want to go next year – something I am still yet to do.

The HSC for me is something in some ways I don’t want to come while in others I take wait until it is over, nor to test my skills and intelligence against the state – all be it not for many subjects actually really only IT which is on Melbourne Cup day making it the third year in a row I won’t be seeing it. All be it this year is worse as it is the first year I can place a bet myself.

Like many my journey (I said it again) has had it’s ups and downs and I think it is time it will come to an end, I just want it to be over. Although there are many aspect of school I will miss, the routine, my friends, lunch times, the familiarity etc.

Top thread; good for a rant, reflection and stress relief.

HSC
omg the HSC!!! i'm pumped yet scared of it at the same time.
my graduation is on the 29th ... tis a sad day :(

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
joesmith1975 said:
thats crap, wear nothing :p:p:p:p

we also have to buy the school a present :(
lol wear nothing aye ;)
so how come you have to buy the school a present? what happend if you don't :p

the year 12s at our school are putting their money together to buy our year advisor (female) a present. The thing is, we have no gift ideas! none! :(
wtf should we buy her? :(

ane_st

HSC
I cant wait till everything AFTER the HSC.... :) :)

I just wanna get it done!!! We've been hearing about it for the last 2yrs...

I should stop procrasinating.

courtneyrobbo

HSC
AHHHHHHHH 30 days please do not say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My trials finished in week 5, i handed ext 2 in in week 6 and since then i have done NOTHING - no work, no homework even, absolutely no study - not even organising notes. Ive done absolutely shit all. Anyone the same??
We graduate 28th too. And as retiring school cap i have to give a speech to 500+ ppl....:-O! wish me luck lol

good luck everybody in ur exams!!!!!!
im sure they will fly - CANNOT wait for summer. YAY

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
courtneyrobbo said:
AHHHHHHHH 30 days please do not say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My trials finished in week 5, i handed ext 2 in in week 6 and since then i have done NOTHING - no work, no homework even, absolutely no study - not even organising notes. Ive done absolutely shit all. Anyone the same??
We graduate 28th too. And as retiring school cap i have to give a speech to 500+ ppl....:-O! wish me luck lol

good luck everybody in ur exams!!!!!!
im sure they will fly - CANNOT wait for summer. YAY
Most of the information is already in your head. Hence, it is much more eaiser to now study for the HSC then the trials, because we ain't learning things fresh, but actually just revising.

vg_woz_here

HSC
rofl i remember the time when the 05ers did their hsc last year!!! and look at us now!!! i even remember the day we did our SC...lmao

good luck to all of you. the hsc exam period will fly by.......yeeehaaaaaaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)