Classes Before and After School?? (1 Viewer)

Lukybear

HSC
Does your schools have classes, any subject, before and after school?? What subjects do you have the classes and why? ie conflict of timetabling.

lou071

HSC
N/A
had both for chemistry
why?- i don't know maybe it was too much to cover in the class time

0hNivlek

HSC
Modern History in the mornings on Thursdays since i do overlapping subjects, ocassionally tutorials after school on Wedensday and History Extension during Tuesday lunch to school finishes!

shady145

Banned
HSC
yea my 4u teacher likes teaching in the morning so be4 school for that, but because sport isnt compulsory for yr 12 i think we r changing it to that. o it was also in the morning because i had 2 frees and he had classes then.

and i have 3u maths after school.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I had 3 Unit Maths during sport in Years 11 & 12, 1 Unit Religion after school on Thursdays in Year 11 and 4 Unit Maths after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays in Year 12.

Due to timetable conflicts/us being behind almost always.

0hNivlek

HSC
I had Modern History morning classes during the prelims due to conflicting subject lines with English Extension 1. And if i didn't drop out of 4U English then the whole class will have to do it before or after school LOL since i don't have the same free periods as them.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i used to have chemistry tut before school for an hour, i know that the 3u has a morning lesson on wednesdays. At our school sport isn't compulsary so they schedule the extension classes during them, tuesday and thurday afternoons (1300-1454ish).

renaoak17

HSC
during prelims none of my classes were before or after school. i no that the ext english was after school on tuesdays....

this year i think 3u math want an extra class, 4u is never during the normal timetable, nd sometimes my chemistry class has lunchtime help but so far thats it.... oh ext history nd 4u english r off the line as well so they r after school

S o r - P o r

HSC
They do but I don't do any so they don't conflict with me.

If I did do extension classes, I would prefer after school because I hate waking up early, even if people "supposedly" focus better in the morning.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
They do but I don't do any so they don't conflict with me.

If I did do extension classes, I would prefer after school because I hate waking up early, even if people "supposedly" focus better in the morning.
Ditto.
I had morning classes in Year 9 & 10 and i couldn't concentrate. I spent half the lesson complaining on having to turn up at 7.30 =)

DGDG77

HSC
all our extension classes maths.english.history are offline so are done before or after school i suppose its due to timetabling.

its pretty funny but, our ext english class comes half asleep and with their breakfast:haha:

zaa

HSC
Yep, I've got Maths on before and after school this year but not due to conflicts with the timetable. I'm taking 13 units and the extra unit can't be done inside the "normal timetable"...thus before and after school

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
last term i had history ext during sport time.

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
Does your schools have classes, any subject, before and after school?? What subjects do you have the classes and why? ie conflict of timetabling.
Hey Lukybear, have you turned down Tech?
because the only subjects we have that are outside of school will be in yr 12 only and they are 4u maths, extension eng and ext history i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)