Clubs and societies (1 Viewer)

liz

HSC
Just wondering are there clubs and societies at UWS. What ones are there? Is it at every campus?

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
I'm pretty sure theres clubs and stuff you can join at every campus, especially sporting ones!

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
they list some of the organisations on the orientation part of the website. But each campus has different clubs organised by students and the student assoc.

Some that i know of are JAUWS - Japanese animation at uws, there is a gay club/society, sporting groups, and so on.

JAUWS is based at penrith btw *blatant advertisement*, and they were looking at trying to set up at blacktown if there was interest... they tried at parra but parra were a bunch of snobs and were more interested in themselves rather than the anime.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Haha I remember during Gay Awareness Week some guy walked past and stole some fliers/stickers and this gay guy ran after him with a mega phone down the main path of the Bankstown campus screaming abuse at him. It was a WTF? moment.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by eviltama
There is also a gay club....
*runs*
dont run ...im the president of the club and i will let u work "under me" if u join.

Last edited by a moderator:

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
dont run ...im the president of the club and i will let u work "under me" if u join.
Reaallllyy....

now that sounds like an offer i'd be interested in taking....

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
cool. meet up at the cafe upstairs on the lounges where the table tennis tables and pool tables are at parra campus.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
we dont really do stuff like other clubs but we do meet up every weekend at someones house (different house every week) and just have mass orgies. we copied the idea from "conan the barbarian" their famous mass orgy

straight ppl are also welcomed , hopefully we can covert u and u can join "our team" :)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Originally posted by christ_ine
Haha I remember during Gay Awareness Week some guy walked past and stole some fliers/stickers and this gay guy ran after him with a mega phone down the main path of the Bankstown campus screaming abuse at him. It was a WTF? moment.

Hahaha, it would've been even funnier if he was doing that gay little mincy sorta run - flapping his arms around

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
there arn't that many clubs... and different campuses (campii!?) offer different sports (you can't do waterpolo at bankstown :()

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)