Clubs and societies (1 Viewer)

Drej

anyone if they sell alko at uws c-town uni bar......or if it has a uni bar ??...coz i didnt see one at enrollment...only a dodgy cafeteria that looked like my primary school canteen...

Drej

damn !!...anyone else know !?!?!...coz ill need something to get me through the day....and im pretty sure they dun sell e's at the uni ;)......(jks)

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
There most probably is one. I was looking at campus maps and none of them (the ones I was looking at) show unibars.

Drej

yeh thats what i mean...its rorted !!......c-town has a cafeteria......2 i think......but the one i went to...its like....some bumbkin shed where they serve meat pies n sausage rolls......eghhhh....gimme the wog food man...kebabs n shit...yummy :D

JRasnier

if u have even more time, u can go to macarthur shopping centre...they have hungry jacks, hmmmm, sorriez dont have hungry jacks close to station at blacktown...

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Aahh, if only you were at Bankstown campus! We have a kebab place down the road ;) And a bar! :D

(And wtf? You live in Riverwood and you're going to Campbelltown campus?!!?!?)

Drej

i know man.....fuckin its like right there....campbelltown is all the way fuckin...somewhere else.........its rooted i know but bankstown dsnt have marketing :(.....c-town does

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
blacktown has maccas.. and kfc.. and SUSHI!!!!!!!
AND Chicken Run *droooooool*

Drej

sushi tastes like ass......i hate it.....unless its loaded with wasabi then its ok.....

JRasnier

i want blacktown to have hungry jacks though...., it will i bet after upgrade...but thats still a while to go

VX1-08U

You be glad to know Drej, they have a kebab place inside Macathur Square, as well as maccers, hungry jacks, takeaway chinese, indian etc etc. The unibar at c'town is at the top of the hill, in the same basic direction as the residences.

VX1-08U

You could get rolled almost anywhere these days ... Can't really say I've seen many pacific islanders around, but I probably haven't been looking hard enough (or going to Macathur Sq enough).

VX1-08U

If you walk towards the macarthur train station, you can see macarthur sq. If you coming from the station, turn right for macarthur sq, instead of left for the uni. It's like a 10 min walk from the uni.

Most of the time, I just buy food on-campus because I'm too lazy to go down to macarthur, except for when I want a kebab.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
cool. meet up at the cafe upstairs on the lounges where the table tennis tables and pool tables are at parra campus.
really?- where on campus?
does parra have a uni bar? (doubt it)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
its on the good side of the campus haha

yeah they hv a uni bar, its pretty good too. i hvent drank at the uni bar tho coz i got no1 to drink with coz im there for like a few hours a week and got no time to make friends, plus i drive so cant drink. but if u got friends n u guys got time to kill and ur not driving then the uni bar is heaps cool

the cafe is like 20metres from the library exit

its 2 levels.....1st level is the food on one side, bar on the other side, and upstairs is 2 table tennis tables, 2 pool tables and heaps of nice comfy lounges, and like 8 televisions

actually to think of it, the cafe is pretty cool for uws standards

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
its on the good side of the campus haha

yeah they hv a uni bar, its pretty good too. i hvent drank at the uni bar tho coz i got no1 to drink with coz im there for like a few hours a week and got no time to make friends, plus i drive so cant drink. but if u got friends n u guys got time to kill and ur not driving then the uni bar is heaps cool

the cafe is like 20metres from the library exit

its 2 levels.....1st level is the food on one side, bar on the other side, and upstairs is 2 table tennis tables, 2 pool tables and heaps of nice comfy lounges, and like 8 televisions

actually to think of it, the cafe is pretty cool for uws standards
:eek: im suprised
i'll have to check that out....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)