Co-op Program Interviews!!! Who received one and for what? (1 Viewer)

sunny

meh.
HSC
You've been offered a scholarship, provided you actually make the course (UAI, accept the offer etc)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I just want to briefly confirm, how many can you apply?

I have heard that it is 4 but I haven't seen anyone who got 4 offers or interviews...(everyone got either 1,2 or 3)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
I just want to briefly confirm, how many can you apply?

I have heard that it is 4 but I haven't seen anyone who got 4 offers or interviews...(everyone got either 1,2 or 3)
You can apply up to 4 preferences. I dont think anyone got all four interviews (I could be wrong).

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
You can apply up to 4 preferences. I dont think anyone got all four interviews (I could be wrong).
Oh I see. Yeah, it would be quite hard considering all the interview that one needs to go through in one day...

team.red14

HSC
ok peoples -esp those who r on the coop atm, wat did u put down as yr extra curricular activities :S???

I seem to be low on this stf :mad:

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
ok peoples -esp those who r on the coop atm, wat did u put down as yr extra curricular activities :S???

I seem to be low on this stf :mad:
volunteer, sports sports and more sports, school SRC, duke of ed, physics olympiad

It's not how much u have, but what you have and how you can apply those extra activities in your interview.

team.red14

HSC
volunteer, sports sports and more sports, school SRC, duke of ed, physics olympiad

It's not how much u have, but what you have and how you can apply those extra activities in your interview.

Ok so dats jst in the actual interview itself, the application u jst list the stuff u hve and talk bout yr leadership and strengths etc.etc??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)