Co-op scholarhip (1 Viewer)

HSC
Not meaning to be harsh or anything, cos I get why you'd be upset, but isn't that a bit petty?
After all, unsw is one of the best unis, and you still have a chance to improve (maybe it came down to how well you expressed yourself) and apply again next year.
YEAH TAMBAM

you're a baby laura_a. no wonder they didnt want you for the co-op. youd just be crying all day....

Aindan

HSC
got declined for actuary, oh well. Well done to everyone who got an interview! :D

laura_a

HSC
you're a baby laura_a. no wonder they didnt want you for the co-op. youd just be crying all day....[/QUOTE]

How about you go fuck yourself. If they're going to assume a moral high ground and tell me I'm not fucking good enough for them, they don't deserve to get $20000 from me every year, to fund someone else's scholarship. And why would I pay to go to UNSW when I have the Co-Op from UTS for BAcc anyways.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
fair enough. if you got the co-op at UTS makes sense that you should go there. good luck. :)

SXCBEAST

HSC
you're a baby laura_a. no wonder they didnt want you for the co-op. youd just be crying all day....
How about you go fuck yourself. If they're going to assume a moral high ground and tell me I'm not fucking good enough for them, they don't deserve to get $20000 from me every year, to fund someone else's scholarship. And why would I pay to go to UNSW when I have the Co-Op from UTS for BAcc anyways.[/QUOTE]

LOL YOU GO GURLFRANN

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
As with the COOP scholarship in my opinion they are looking for

- academically proficient people
- those who have excellent communication skills --> so if you've done debating, Speech competitions etc
- If you can work in a team
- A balanced life - that is focus on academics but definitely not limited to

so if this comes across in your application, my bet is, you will be offered an interview!

that said, you might have all the attributes of a COOP scholar, but it depends on how well you write your application and if you need to be able to get across to them who you actually are as a person. I think the application is quite rigorous and if to be answered well, requires you to have a breadth of extra curricular activities and sound academic results.

I don't know how they actually select these applicants, but if any of you haven't received one and you were expecting one remember "when one door closes another opens" --> whilst this seems too good to be true, it definitely is a fact. All the best people :)

HSC
How about you go fuck yourself. If they're going to assume a moral high ground and tell me I'm not fucking good enough for them, they don't deserve to get $20000 from me every year, to fund someone else's scholarship. And why would I pay to go to UNSW when I have the Co-Op from UTS for BAcc anyways.
hahahahhaha far out babygirl relaxxxx. clearly you have no self-esteem issues looool, "And why would I pay to go to UNSW when I have the Co-Op from UTS for BAcc anyways." Arrogant as fuck. THAT is why u didnt get it

HSC
or if not that, show us a pic, that'll probs be ur answer if you're so FANTASTIC at everything else

HSC
well done. actuarial would be the hardest one to get.
nah man finance for sure. by far the most in demand i reckon. one of my mates got the interview tho and only wrote up his application 2 hours before the deadline LOL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)