Co-op scholarhip (1 Viewer)

Richard Llyod

HSC
nah man finance for sure. by far the most in demand i reckon. one of my mates got the interview tho and only wrote up his application 2 hours before the deadline LOL!
...Wow that is so rigged its not funny. I put in 2 weeks of work making my application perfect. Punch your mate in the face for me. Oh well I cant complain or ill look like laura

umz93

HSC
Do they take into account EAS points in regards to achieving the cut-off for Business Information Systems?

HSC
...Wow that is so rigged its not funny. I put in 2 weeks of work making my application perfect. Punch your mate in the face for me. Oh well I cant complain or ill look like laura
HAHA nah man like michaeljennings said, i guess it just depends. cos he had like an MP for a reference and stuff. so yeahhh. + heaps of extra curricular stuff that he did JUST so that it would look good on his application haha eg air force cadets, gold duke of ed, young liberals etc.

Richard Llyod

HSC
Do they take into account EAS points in regards to achieving the cut-off for Business Information Systems?
Probably, BIS is shithouse anyway you just need to speak english and youll get coop for it

tambam

HSC
How about you go fuck yourself. If they're going to assume a moral high ground and tell me I'm not fucking good enough for them, they don't deserve to get $20000 from me every year, to fund someone else's scholarship. And why would I pay to go to UNSW when I have the Co-Op from UTS for BAcc anyways.
Haha yeah okay, now you're just being arrogant.

So UNSW is in the wrong because your application wasn't good enough to make the cut amongst the thousands of other eligible applicants?

Why don't you tone down your overinflated sense of self importance and get a grip, because an attitude like that is not going to get you very far in life.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Keep it civil. Congratulations to those that attained an interview and commendatory to those that didn't.

sonispucca

HSC
I got an interview for Chemical Engineering and Industrial Chemistry. I was pretty shocked/excited to get it, but i have a feeling i'm going to just miss the cut-off. Here's hoping...

HSC
Haha yeah okay, now you're just being arrogant.

So UNSW is in the wrong because your application wasn't good enough to make the cut amongst the thousands of other eligible applicants?

Why don't you tone down your overinflated sense of self importance and get a grip, because an attitude like that is not going to get you very far in life.
+1

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol thanks guys.

Worked over a month on this application, and built up my extra-curriculars and service, to a decent standard because I knew that unis love that stuff (so it wasn't all academics). It just sucks majorly because I've wanted this for ages. But to hear that other better-qualified students were in the same predicament, kind of makes me feel a little better. Misery loves company.

Definitely not putting UNSW down as my first choice now.
How about you go fuck yourself. If they're going to assume a moral high ground and tell me I'm not fucking good enough for them, they don't deserve to get $20000 from me every year, to fund someone else's scholarship. And why would I pay to go to UNSW when I have the Co-Op from UTS for BAcc anyways.
If anyone from UNSW who decides who gets the Co-Op scholarship is reading this:

Rejecting laura_a = good choice.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
why are you guyd being so harsh on laura_a. she says she worked for two years specifically to get this scholarship, so it is natural for her to be dissapointed. im sure shes not this hostile irl.

Richard Llyod

HSC
why are you guyd being so harsh on laura_a. she says she worked for two years specifically to get this scholarship, so it is natural for her to be dissapointed. im sure shes not this hostile irl.
Why you be making assumptions bby!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Disappointed? More like "rah rah rah unsw rejected me so fuck them all and i hope they burn in hell"

twistedrebel

HSC
BIS/BIT is a joke, dont even do them. Sure its co-op but long term its like you have no career in the future.

Richard Llyod

HSC
May I ask why? Also would this mean it would be easier for me to get in?
Probably because alll the good ones get finance and then all the crap ones get BIS/BIT so youre up against people who are probably shit

jaychouf4n

HSC
I don't know about the quality of the B IT program, but I do know that B IT Co op is the co op with the most dropouts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)