Co-op scholarhip (1 Viewer)

Staplerrr

HSC
Shortlisted for civil, mechanical and flexible first year engineering. :)

arsenal4life

HSC
Congrats to all the people that got a conditional offer!
Does anyone know how many people get shortlisted per program?

Staplerrr

HSC
So, just for the record, if you're the equivalent of first on the list for a particular program you would have gotten a conditional offer? But if you got shortlisted then you must be second or more? Correct?

lobe

HSC
Yay, got a conditional for software and shortlisted for electrical and compsci

Patato

HSC
So, just for the record, if you're the equivalent of first on the list for a particular program you would have gotten a conditional offer? But if you got shortlisted then you must be second or more? Correct?
from what i understand, if you received a conditional offer you were one of the top X (however many scholarships were available for that program) and if you were shortlisted you were one of a few people below those conditional offers and could be used if the conditional offers are declined or the people don't meet the atar.

roryclifford

HSC
Lol said I would never use this site again, but here I am
Got a cond. offer for Mining Rural and shortlisted for Mining Co-op and Mechanical rural
Pretty stoked, as long as I get 91 I will be set :D

lobe

HSC
Rural is 91 hehe, 96 for Co-op
Hopefully I get 96 though and have a chance for the bigger one, we'll see :)
ah ok, my bad, I thought they were all the same. Good luck with getting the marks, you seem to be doing high-scaling subjects (same as me except I did economics and music instead of your IPT) so hopefully that will boost you past 96

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
What are the chances of getting in without a >= 96 Atar? I've spoken to a current student and they said they got 90 and still made it in by applying through the normal course and then transferring to coop due to free space.

HSC
N/A
What are the chances of getting in without a >= 96 Atar? I've spoken to a current student and they said they got 90 and still made it in by applying through the normal course and then transferring to coop due to free space.
Direct entry Co-Op students will need the minimum ATAR for their Co-Op Program. However, if any places become available later, they will rely on the students marks at UNSW rather than their ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)