Co-op Scholarship preferences (1 Viewer)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Well just going to say Good Luck to you all. Might be "offering advice" on the interview briefing day. :)

Pupzrollin

HSC
Well i will probably choose a maximum of 3 but definitely two depending on my UAC course preferneces which i'm not totally sure yet. My preferences are :

1. Actuarial studies
2. Finance
3. Accounting

I was told today that i have to give all my scholarship application forms to my principal by next friday( even though the closing dat is 30th Sep). How bout you guys?

Also, i've only answered a few questions, and they don't seem to be perfect answers as required so if you guys could post a couple of questions that you have answered correctly, please share!!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I was told today that i have to give all my scholarship application forms to my principal by next friday( even though the closing dat is 30th Sep). How bout you guys?

Also, i've only answered a few questions, and they don't seem to be perfect answers as required so if you guys could post a couple of questions that you have answered correctly, please share!!
I've answered all qusetions and it's completely polished bar one question.

I wouldn't mind posting mine up next year.... but not this year because the less competition there is, the better it is for me :haha:

Last edited:

lisarh

HSC
just a quick question about the ' character limit', does it inlcude spaces or excluding spaces? xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)