• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

coffs harbour (1 Viewer)

HayleeKate

HSC
mmm sik an filth peeps... im more looking forward to the sick and filthy creeps [aka 60yr old men trying to rape reckless drunken young girls, like myself.. but theyre not scaring me off!]

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
HayleeKate said:
mmm sik an filth peeps... im more looking forward to the sick and filthy creeps [aka 60yr old men trying to rape reckless drunken young girls, like myself.. but theyre not scaring me off!]

lol did u just say ur lookin forward too girls like urself getting raped by sick filthy creeps

HayleeKate

HSC
with a twist of sarcastic enthusiasm, i surely did :)

seriously: girls being raped is horrid.. please dont do it!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Okay, I'll lay down the law...Cizzle-Hizzle style:

1) It's a lovely place</necessaryadvertisement>
a) Lots of beaches
b) Lots of boulders
c) Lots of bottle shops
2) There's okay night life - we've got 4 pubs and 2 clubs within 500m of eachother
a) Bring your own X/other loser drug
3) No sleezy 52-year-old guys like at Gold Coast
4) Lots of cheap accomodation
5) Not many police
6) Not many crack-heads

Jizm.

P.S - My mum used to be a real estate agent =P

HayleeKate

HSC
i dunno.. we get a few old sickos, but just enough to mix it up a little ;) keep you on your toes, not enough to be too scary, the number of girls outweighs them by a long way, so the chance of you being their choice of victim is like 1 in 20 or something... pretty safe

HSC
me and 4 friends are thinking about going to coffs harbour for schoolies. because one of my friends can get really good discounts for accommodation.

Pierotte

HSC
Well it think its finally been booked!

Me and like 20 mates r going to coffs.

Yeah its not the goldcoast, but we dont want that.
Im heaps excited!!
Im just planning on beaching, realxing, beach parties, exporing and just having some relaxed fun with my friends for a week.
Honestly id prefer it to the goldcoast anyday.

Thats all :D

anyone else going? Like definetly going? Hahah what a way to nerd up my schoolies - meet some BOSers, but im all for it.

HSC
i'm not actually sure yet, my friend said it's a 5 hour drive but we'll share the driving amongst ourselves. once we get back to school after the holidays we'll see if we're definitely going to coffs.

froggy_chik87

HSC
beach_babe said:
hey i was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at boambee bay resort before??
yes, and i absolutely LOVED IT...maybe not for schoollies tho...but if you go up at christmas when there are other kids there...its GREAT...your parents let you stay out all night...and you can do whatever you lyk in the games room...!!

Pierotte

HSC
king_of_boredom said:
i'm not actually sure yet, my friend said it's a 5 hour drive but we'll share the driving amongst ourselves. once we get back to school after the holidays we'll see if we're definitely going to coffs.
heh me and my friends thought it was gonna be a 4 hr drive max ... turns out its almost an 8 hr drive ( i think) , meh a road trip is half the fun :D

HSC
Pierotte said:
heh me and my friends thought it was gonna be a 4 hr drive max ... turns out its almost an 8 hr drive ( i think) , meh a road trip is half the fun :D

that's what i was thinking! road trips are a must.

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
Pierotte said:

man, what do u roll on? a tricycle? sydney is 5-6 hours from coffs

HayleeKate

HSC
Pierotte said:
Well it think its finally been booked!

Me and like 20 mates r going to coffs.

Yeah its not the goldcoast, but we dont want that.
Im heaps excited!!
Im just planning on beaching, realxing, beach parties, exporing and just having some relaxed fun with my friends for a week.
Honestly id prefer it to the goldcoast anyday.

Thats all :D

anyone else going? Like definetly going? Hahah what a way to nerd up my schoolies - meet some BOSers, but im all for it.
beach parties? at coffs? if you like hanging out with 13 year olds swigging from a goon sac on the verge of passing out. Not to be a party-pooper, just warning. I suggest the bets place for you to head to is the Plantation Hotel, rather, its about the only place. Maybe if you hear about some of the raves out bello-way they'd be the best thing, but depending if theres anything at that time, and you know its on.

HayleeKate

HSC
Pierotte said:
yes well if i live 2 hrs south of syd that would make it a 7-8 hr trip! woa genius.

....no beach parties? Well ill make some!
Oh, theres DEFINATELY beach parties.. theyre just filled with 13 year olds literally having sex in public view, but they dont feel shame because theyre so drunk they dont feel anything anymore.

Coffs to Sydney is a 6 hour (and youre prolly speeding for that) plus 2 hours south of sydney, plus travelling through sydney, i'd say youre looking at 9 hours most likely at that time of year, highway is shit, traffic is heavy.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Ugh, don't talk about the skanks.

The worst one was in The Advocate today.

Stupid Question: "What are you most proud about?"
Stupid Answer: "How many boy's hearts I've won"

But, stop...there's nothing wrong with goon. It's the drink of the gods.

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Ugh, don't talk about the skanks.

The worst one was in The Advocate today.

Stupid Question: "What are you most proud about?"
Stupid Answer: "How many boy's hearts I've won"

But, stop...there's nothing wrong with goon. It's the drink of the gods.

ANITA STROTHER IS MY LIFE
I LOVE HER FOR LIFE AND LONGER

ecouch

HSC
if you are here with 20 friends then coffs will be fine cause u will b able to rock out with them all. i agree with haylee, sawtell pub can go off on a weekend, who needs coffs anyway ... :p i live south of coffs and so far havent heard of any raves planned for that time, but u usually dont hear about them till later on. beach parties attract the 13 year olds, but they where so much make up these days u cant tell neway (jk) i happen to know the girl who has come here for 17 years from the hunter valley dont i, i get a feeling that is the same girl who had an infected toe last xmas and couldnt swim the whole time, christmas coffs is way different to normal year coffs, but i hope u have fun anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)