• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

coldplay (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
Yeah pretty awesome gig. I'm not a fan of the entertainment centre, but they put on a great show. Socceroos shirts and all. :p

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
my parents were going to go tonight but one of my sisters friends died in a car accident last night so they are staying home for her tonight so my dad was like "hey u can give away the tickets or u can go or something" i was really tired at the time so i just smsd heaps of cunts in my phonebook and mr_brightside was the first to reply so him and tulipa are there tonight :eek:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
apparently in one of the shows, chris martin threw a camera at the audience

my friend got it

she says there are three photos inside, random pictures.

she also says it was destined. cuz it would bounce off the people's fingertips in front of her and it just landed into her hands.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
yes they all did, i was like 1hand away , he also through his australian jersey into the crowd he was wearing and grabbed the girls phone next to me.. so lucky

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
breaking said:
my parents were going to go tonight but one of my sisters friends died in a car accident last night so they are staying home for her tonight so my dad was like "hey u can give away the tickets or u can go or something" i was really tired at the time so i just smsd heaps of cunts in my phonebook and mr_brightside was the first to reply so him and tulipa are there tonight :eek:
Yes we were. OMG THANK YOU MATTHEW.
(sorry to hear about your sisters friend :()

ITS WAS AWESOME.

Coldplay put on a decent show!

Whilst the screen looked pretty, I felt like it was being left to a Year 10 media student, showing off and playing with every single effect they had :p

The lights were cool, and they played brilliantly.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Tulipa said:
mmm maybe a quarter? or something. i'm not sure how long they were playing for.

we got to hear skeleton jar, shadowland, forever young, two other songs and their new single which is something like "catch and kill em" i think?
ahh good form :uhhuh:
i was hoping you didnt miss too much of them due to my cuntish driving :eek: haha i turned left onto victoria rd (from marsden) and after like 2 mins i was like "fuck, i have a feeling this is the wrong way) so i turned around and after 10 mins i was like "oh FUCK, no THIS is the wrong way!!!" so i turned around again and then eventually got to teh dan's house :eek:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
breaking said:
ahh good form :uhhuh:
i was hoping you didnt miss too much of them due to my cuntish driving :eek: haha i turned left onto victoria rd (from marsden) and after like 2 mins i was like "fuck, i have a feeling this is the wrong way) so i turned around and after 10 mins i was like "oh FUCK, no THIS is the wrong way!!!" so i turned around again and then eventually got to teh dan's house :eek:
haha its fine.

we got there in plenty of time and had lots of fun and are indebted to you greatly

thanks again :):):)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Macccca said:
if you havent already grab their live cd/dvd. awesome.
hey i'm on that dvd. i'm wearing a yellow t shirt about 10 metres from the stage and im on someone's shoulders for about 2.5 seconds (i think it's during "yellow").

SO FUCK ME I'M FAMOUS!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
taco man said:
bleh criticism of coldplay is overdone and very very boring...
You know why it's overdone? You think it might just be that they suck copious amounts of cock, and as such everyone feels the need to criticise them?

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
How funny was Coldplays rendition of Kylies 'Can't Get you Outta My Head' last night?

I wish they could of played a lot longer. Would of love to of heard Shiver, The Hardest Part and Low.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)