• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

coldplay (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i've only heard 2 + 2 = 5 by radiohead.
on the other hand Coldplay is my favourite band and i can't wait to go to their next concert. Coldplay Live 2003 was fantastic!

coldplay arent a bad band.
they're capable of producing pleasant, cohesive albums, but they lack any edge or point of interest.

artfag

Banned
HSC
BallymcBallTits said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he also has a Kings Of Leon av. LOL

somechick

HSC
N/A
PrettyNoose said:
clockS used to be my favourite song until it was released...triple m played it wayyyyyyyyy too much...

*nods head* I KNOW!!!!

I AM THE MOST OBSESSED COLDPLAY FAN EVER. I Love chris he's so adorable. And johny, guy and will.
I wish i was a musician so i can play 'trouble' over and over again. I used to force my friend into playing it-(hehhee you know who you are!) because she was the only one in my group who could play the piano.

I hate how channel bloody ten killed "dont panic" by over playing it to the max. Stupid channel 10.

YAY! *shouts and claps* NEW ALBUM RELEASED soon this year!! woot!!!

Last edited:

somechick

HSC
N/A
BallymcBallTits said:
coldplay arent a bad band.
they're capable of producing pleasant, cohesive albums, but they lack any edge or point of interest.
errr....two words:

politik
scientist

??????

*Lozzie*

HSC
OH MY GOD I LOVE COLDPLAY !!!!!!!!
most of my friends dont like them they keep telling me that chris sounds like a girl which is so not true!!!!!:vcross: i get very cross when they say this. my sister is going to their concert in sydney and is taking 1 of her friends instead of me:jaw: but that could change:lol: anyway i love all their albums and its really hard to pick a fav song but i really like white shadows and fix you COLDPLAY ROCKS!!!!!!!!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
coldplay/youth group next month is going to be awesome :>

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
Coldplay <3

I must say, their newest video for Hardest Part is quite disturbing.

nwatts

HSC
I'm pretty keen on going to Coldplay, but I regret spending the money on the tickets. Their latest album was not brilliant by any means, and since it's what they're touring for, i'm not as excited as I perhaps should be.

Radiohead's next tour, on the other hand, will get me dancing wildly in anticipation.

arrested development
HSC
nickyroony said:
Coldplay <3

I must say, their newest video for Hardest Part is quite disturbing.
Haha yeah, why is Chris Martin trying to be Michael Stipe?

HSC
katie would comment on how pathetic that is, but has spent like 350 on death cab for cutie related tickets and would probably go to more shows of theirs if they weren't like 500km away.

wish i was seeing coldplay. fuck the tickets are expensive.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Haha wtf politik, i've got tickets to GA Sydney Tuesday, can't fucking wait!

HSC
if you want any dcfc recommendations, you know who to hit up .. i'm really digging their more mellow shit at the moment like what sarah said, different names for the same thing, transatlanticism, passenger seat etc etc. so good.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
my friend is lining up at ~10am... so i guess l'll go as well since last time got a shit spot on the floor

edit: shit 10am is early.

HSC
politik said:
Serious? I was hoping lining up at about 5pm would get me close to the front...

I'm downloading 'Plans' and 'Transatlanticism' now :D Hopefully they're as good as I envisioned them to be... That said I also want to get into My Chemical Romance, which reminds me of Death Cab quite a bit.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

i'm gonna forget you said that. plans and transatlanticism are AWESOME .. you have to listen to trans all in one go to get the full goodness, especially how 6/7/8 flow into each other. ah so good.

k and here is where i stop invading yr coldplay thread. just so you know, i'm jealous of you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)