Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
personal questions are involved? I thought that was only for the 2nd interview? From what I've read in this thread, it looks like alot of filling out forms, checking ID's, groupwork interaction and situational problems. So personal questions are asked in front of everyone?

G

Gavvvvvin

You fill out the forms.

You speak about yoruself for 30 seconds.

You solve discuss two problems as a group.

Somewhere in between youll individually be asked why you want to work for Coles Myer and your previous work experieince.

The End.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
would everyone talk at once? - no. the loud ones jump in, the others wait their turn. i suppose they can see a heirarchy forming from this froup interview, they can see the leaders, the inputters and the followers.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
oh great. personal questions asked in front of everyone ? farrout. i'm one of those in-betweeners, not loud, not quiet.. ehh wonder how i'll go.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
What do you say when you have to speak about yourself for 30 seconds?!?!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
there was a good bloke at my table very friendly and does give answers a lot but also allows others to have a chance to suggest.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol omg that would suck ass. i hope that doesn't happen to me tomorrow. maybe you could've interrupted with a joke, saying he stole your thunder etc and then give a couple of your own answers..

koma whats the leader question thingy you said ??
you just go straight up when you get to lachlan towers right ?

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
you can't keep blabbering on.. you have a time limit of like 30 secs to give others a go..

speak fast and sharp :)

i had a similiar guy on my table when i did it.. but i didn't let that get to me.. i just made up some answer. although it sounded weird, it made me look to them like i was thinking :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I heard you don't go up the tower but you have to wait in the reception area for them to call u in?

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
nah you got to go up to the level that coles myer recruitment is on then you wait while they call you in..sometimes when its too crowed you gotta wait and thhen go up in a while..

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
argh im confused. the 30 second speech - is that about yourself, your interests, etc or more of why you wanna work at myers, work experience, strengths/weaknesses etc ?

is there just one interview person, or is it a panel ?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
well then so they don't ask you work-related questions after all ?
omg it's tomorrow.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
don't freak out so much! you're working yourself up about nothing, you know more than what everyone else there will know because you've been on this board, so you're better prepared, just make sure you talk!! :p

good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)