Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Oh what sort of questions will they ask in the store interview?

Generic interview questions: your perception of the job, why you want to work there.

coco_87

hey pplz
has anyone got an interview tomrrow for coles christmas recruitment thingy, at parra??

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
coles leichhardt is crap and shit

the only good thing is the pay that i get

what position are u going for checkout, nightfill, etc ???

HSC
checkout

what's bad about it? cuz i still have a couple of options :|

do you know what the pay's like for a 17 yo? i heard it was decent..

jess04

hey i went for a group interview in mid october and they sent me an email saying i was successful through that stage and they would get in contact wit me about a specfic job. Still waiting... i emailed them bak the other day but still nothing.

Does any1 koe if they are still placeing ppl to jobs??? or if its all been decided

elfanger

Ive just been emaliled about attending a group interview, it seems they r still interested in ppl.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
when i went to my pre-employment training the other day, the office people were talking about people who had just applied online. Saying that they had yet to go to the group interview but from their qualifications they wanted them.
So yes, they are still looking for people.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
another interview with Kmart....hopefully i can get a checkout/customer service job~~lol

theone123

blue essence
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I just got a call from the recruitment office.. I'll be getting a call from the local Coles for a job in the next 7 days... the woman wouldn't give me a contact number though... in case something else happened before then.......
damn, when will they get back to me.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
HYE! people working at myer city

how many hours have you got a week?

because i start work after exams and i wanna know how soon i can get that ipod

i asked for maximum hours but ehhhh

*licks lips*

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
girlanachronism said:
checkout

what's bad about it? cuz i still have a couple of options :|

do you know what the pay's like for a 17 yo? i heard it was decent..
the people there are terrible each time i walk in that store for work i want knock out every employee there.

the pay for 17yo ~$12hr for casual
i think thats what you will be to start off with

HSC
Help me everyone >.<

Hi everyone. Ok I am very confused right now because of the stupid LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Myers application process.

You see, I attended the Coles Myer Group interview on the 10th of November 2pm-3pm one, who here went to t he same interview with me????

Anyway, I recently well...TODAY (15th Nov) recieved an e-mail saying:

Dear Katherine

Congratulations, you have been selected to attend a Coles Myer Group Interview for future vacancies within our Coles Myer stores.

And underneath it had like information of what I have to bring to the interview and stuff (the same stuff it said for my 1st interview invitation). It told me to go to www.careers.colesmyer.com So i did and I logged into my account but there is NO LINK for me to make an appointment/booking for my next interview! Do i need to wait for a phonecall to see which Myer Brand (e.g. Myers, K-mart, Target, etc) interview I am attending???????? I am so confused. They e-mailed me so I am thinking that I have passed my 1st interview. Ok, what is going on here? I can't even make my next interview booking!! COz there is NO LINK to that!

ok....I'll calm down..but SERIOUSLY...the MYERS APPLICATION PROCESS...is it supposed to take this long?? like 1 month. I guess I have to have the patience, but can someone please tell me if I passed the 1st interview or not? I e-mailed Yvonne Bondarek, the head of the coles recruitment thingo. I hope she'll reply my ASAP. I hope my interview and work doesn't clash with my Learner licence test!! ARRGGGH

Thanks ppl! I love this forum!!!!!

HSC
please help!

I attended a group interview for Myers on the 10th novemeber 2pm-3pm (was anyone at the same interview???) and i recieved an e-mail today (15th nov) saying:

Dear Katherine

Congratulations, you have been selected to attend a Coles Myer Group Interview for future vacancies within our Coles Myer stores.

Don't miss out on this opportunity, this is your last chance to attend an interview this year! Final sessions now held in Burwood.

And underneath that message it told me what to bring (exactly the same things as the 1st interview).

Do i have to wait for a phonecall to know which Myer Brand interview I will be attending? like k-mart, target, etc?

It told me to go to www.careers.colesmyer.com to book an interview so I went there and logged into my account but when i did, there is NO LINK for me to book an interview! so i can't!

What do i do? Have i passed the 1st group interview or wot? I'm so confused...someone help me man~!

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
katherine_kim87 you should prob ring up the recruitment office and ask what's going on. the phone number is 1800 080 732.
chances are they sent out the wrong automated email, you were supposed to get one with your results from the group interview you have attended.
And yes, the coles myer process does take this long.... i applied in june and am still going through it to start at myer! just don't stress out.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
that's right, people who applied first in june are just getting jobs now or about a month ago. i'd ring them as well just to check. they normally don't do group interviews for the brands

HSC
Don't worry Chikki

_shygirl said:
I've been invited to go to a Colyes Myer interview, but I've never had a job before, and I wanna be prepared.. What if there's all old people there? =p (As in, what if I'm the only teen there?) Has anyone been to one before? (At the age of 15?)
The interview i went to had a lot of adults (30s,) toooo and uni students, only some HSC students, i guess it varies for each interview...the time i went to 2pm-3pm Nov 10th, had a lot of 'variation' in their ages. I felt there was a lot of 'competition'...but oh well! DOn't worry Chikki!! jusss be CONFIDENT *winks* ull be fine girl~ juss remmeber 'speak UP' don't crunch up all quiet aiiight?

cYa ~*

-kAt-

HSC
It's confirmed!

tomorrows_angel said:
katherine_kim87 you should prob ring up the recruitment office and ask what's going on. the phone number is 1800 080 732.
chances are they sent out the wrong automated email, you were supposed to get one with your results from the group interview you have attended.
And yes, the coles myer process does take this long.... i applied in june and am still going through it to start at myer! just don't stress out.
I'l just paste in what i wrote in my homepage:

Argh!!!! I'm F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.E.D stupid MYERS!~!!! U seee everyone, today.....(15th nov)...i recieved an e-mail from the Myers Recruitment saying to me:

Dear Katherine

Don't miss out on this opportunity, this is your last chance to attend an interview this year! Final sessions now held in Burwood.

SOOO..i went BERSERK..thinking O.M.G i passed the friggin interview! WOOHOO...then...i went to the www.careers.colesmyer.com to ...umm~~~ make an appointment for the interview coz they told me to!!!! and then there was no bloody link for it! so i couldn't! So i got so CONFUSED so i e-mailed Yvonne Bondarek..the head of 'Myers Recruitment'! and she e-mails me back in like 5 mins saying this:

Hi Katherine,

You will not need to attend another group interview as you attended last week. This email was intended for applicants who have not yet booked in for a group interview.

You should receive an outcome of your interview within 2 weeks via email.

Ahhh!!? ANOTHER '2 WEEKS' aaa C.R.A.P....*sob* ...aaa sob sob sob...OH WELL..i gotta memorize my craps for Learners for DRIVING (yikes..how scary!) within the 2 weeks coz i applied for it today..omg!!! I'M GONA BE SOO busy....woa~~~~ crapps. within 2 weeks i have Learns exam...then......i might have 2nd interview for Myers if i pass the 1st one and then within 3 weeks from now..i have the *FORMAL* man........ a LOTTA...issues...for the formal as welll...BLEH.....i have so many 'Dilemmas'....grrr..my life is built from DILEMMAS...

Alrigtheo~~ i'm off now cYa peeepz! =D

-kAt-

ANyway, if ppl wona visit ma homepage, juss come say hi on my message board on the left side down where there is a lil 'smiley face' and u write ur name and ur mesaage and u click 'submit' ok? www.katsdiary.blogdrive.com

Kooliez! thanks guys & girls! =D

-kAt-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)