coles myer ONLINE assessment (1 Viewer)

HSC
I keep getting talent pool e-mails, now that I have a job.
After I was continously rejected for 2 years. >.<

Now I can tell them to shove it if they offer me something :]

I got like top 2% on that IQ thing too =/ I don't know how..
and I got like the LOWEST you can even get on the workplace safety attitudes thing LOL

Coles Myer WTF

reg.

HSC
sandersen said:
Totally agree - I just did it

Sorry what? I didn't answer quite a few of the questions (about 8/50) and assuming the rest of them were right (which they almost certainly weren't) that's still pretty ridiculous

An example question:

(I couldn't answer it...)
Answer = 2?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
I was in the talent pool, but no jobs came up so they've chucked me out again. :(

And yes, it's 2. Horizontal steps are -2 and +10, vertical steps are -4 and -4.

kow_dude

HSC
My experience with the application of Colesmyer Officeworks has been very quick and smooth. I got above average for the online test (not top 2% like some people here has achieved). Went through group interview and 1on1 interview without any preparation other than updating my resume. I'm doing my online induction at the moment. All happened under 3 weeks and i start next Friday. :/

Having said that, i applied ColesMyer about 2 years ago and they never got back to me. That was my only negative experience.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
its the easiest test ever. but it doesnt mean anything's gonna come of it soon. i waited a good 4 months to get a reply back and i didnt get the job either. i was bummed, coz they never ever have vacancies in my local area so i raced to apply when i saw an opening.

they hired a bunch of random indians (who all seemed to be from campbelltown, i mean WTF why would you work in my area when you live all the way down there) instead. Fail.

Black Hawker

HSC
How do you know you are the 2%. They only say top 5% or whatever.

As Figure 1 shows, your score on the test exceeded 95% of the sample of people working in a similar industry. This result suggests that in relation to this group, there is a high likelihood that critical thinking and problem solving are strengths of yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)