• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Coles Supermarket UNIFORM (1 Viewer)

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Ok, now got the job, and am told to get "Black pants". Ok, i have no idea where and how much to spend. For anyone that works out there in Coles,Woolies, where is the best place to get black pants???

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Any clothes store that sells women suits or average clothes, you want cheap --> head to Asian stores, like Cabramatta or Chinatown. They sell cheap black pants, that's wear people usually buy school uniform pants.

Peartie

HSC
I just went to Big W and got a pair for $15 that have lasted me well enough.....the shoes i got from there on the other hand.....

CieL

HSC
I went to Valleygirl and bought my black pants.
I like them. Silver buckle at the back. Straight leg. Tightish on the ass......
Anyhow..
They were like $15 and has lasted me 2.5yrs.. and I'm still wearing them

But yeah or else Contempo @ Cabramatta has some cheap work clothes.. Their tops are way hot but don't know about their pants.. Couldn't find anything good when I went about a month ago..

greekgun

HSC
Firstly Milocole, let me tell u this...RUN AWAY FAST AND HARD COLES WILL KILL UR SOLE!!! Nah im joking its not that bad. I bought my pants from kmart for 15 bucks and has lasted me for 2 years and will last much longer. U working at the front or the back?

CieL

HSC
Oh shit ignore my first post.. I just realised you're male

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
greekgun said:
Firstly Milocole, let me tell u this...RUN AWAY FAST AND HARD COLES WILL KILL UR SOLE!!! Nah im joking its not that bad. I bought my pants from kmart for 15 bucks and has lasted me for 2 years and will last much longer. U working at the front or the back?
Dairy, what do i do in Dairy?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
If its like Woolies all you do is refill the milk like twice a day [takes like 1hr at first, when you get good like 20-30mins] and then refil like yogurt, cheeses all those refrigerated bits. Work some overs if you have time then go home.

IF thats what Coles is like i suggest you dont buy those crappy thin black pants, get some proper thick cotton ones because you will be spending a good bit if your time in the fridge and its cold. Also make sure they provide some gloves for you because the milk bottles are wet and cold and your hands will start hurting after a while

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
so basically i will be "cold" every shift yeah???
-pity summer just finished

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)