Colesmyer 2004-2005 Christmas Casual Positions (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
aNg3L_iReNe said:
what do you mean 2nd round interview???
Sorry, I meant that those of us who have not yet recieved an email about THE interview stage (there is only one) are now getting notifcation. ie: The 2nd bunch of interview time slots have begun.

aNg3L_iReNe

Irene was here....
ohhh icici heheh!!

good luck aye!
i just had mine ...ermm on wednesday and i got an email yesterday that i made it though to the next stage in the process... what a long one its gunna be! ;)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
aNg3L_iReNe said:
ohhh icici heheh!!

good luck aye!
i just had mine ...ermm on wednesday and i got an email yesterday that i made it though to the next stage in the process... what a long one its gunna be! ;)
Thankyou. And Congradulations.

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Group interviews have to be one of the stupidest selection processes I've ever seen. What the fuck is the point of trying to "interview" 10 people in 10 minutes?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Skywalker said:
Group interviews have to be one of the stupidest selection processes I've ever seen. What the fuck is the point of trying to "interview" 10 people in 10 minutes?
To see how you interact as part of a "team", and to check to you are willing to "speak up". They should then follow with a one-on-one really ...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I reckon it culls people pretty quickly and efficiently. If you don't say a word the entire time, or can't speak english at all, then you are (I'm assuming) cut. That would have been half the people on my table.....

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
dont worry about it, you'll be fine. They should be emailing you your results. I don't think they rely that much on the online tests

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i 3/4 filled in my application form online. i still need to find two referees :(

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
dark`secrets said:
i 3/4 filled in my application form online. i still need to find two referees :(
errr do they actually call referees? cuz i stuck one of my supervisors from my current work and one of my teachers.. ive asked them to be referees before but that was like ages ago.. id hate for them to be called and have to say things about me :|

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
cro_angel said:
errr do they actually call referees? cuz i stuck one of my supervisors from my current work and one of my teachers.. ive asked them to be referees before but that was like ages ago.. id hate for them to be called and have to say things about me :|
i wouldnt have a clue, dont worry they have plenty of things to say abt you anyway ;) just mention it to them again if you are afraid :) lol i can stick my teacher's numbers there before telling them, i dont think they'd care. But i wont. I guess you've already submitted it in?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ugh.. i dont think she will be too happy getting a call at woolworths recommending me for coles myer..
i only want to do it as a second job though to earn money for uni next yr..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
cro_angel said:
yeah you should change them then. they have to call at least one.

wakarimashita

braindrainedAsh said:
Coles Myer are one of the few places that actually call your referees.
When they call your referees, does that mean you were successful in the group interview process?

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
wakarimashita said:
When they call your referees, does that mean you were successful in the group interview process?
Yes, this occurs after you have the personal interview which means that if they like what your referee says then you have the job.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Mr Wiggle said:
Yes, this occurs after you have the personal interview which means that if they like what your referee says then you have the job.
u sure? i thought we were told they rang after group interview before you were told you got to the next round?

cro_angel - yeah try that, i think you can change it, or maybe it's only your address you can change

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
MoNNiE said:
you can change it :)
i just logged in and i cant change it because its been submitted.. only my name email etc.. *growls*
i really cant see her promoting my good points if she thought i would leave as a result of it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)