• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cologne/Perfume (3 Viewers)

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
im sorry, but ive gotta spend my money on other things...
and why do you seem to always have a go at me?

Last time you called me gay.

BTW Polo sucks

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i dont care what you think, im trying to impress girls not guys...
well i dont see why people get at me for something so small, are you sure your not gay?

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Two things:

1.Girls arent impressed by cheap crap like Polo

2.Labelling me gay just because I know a bit about perfumes is seriously lame.........got a bit of an insecurity problem?

Last edited:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
well i'm a girl and i think polo is nice on the right person
Armani Mania is nice too

for girls,
Eclat D'Arpege (!)
coco mademoiselle- nice but a bit too sweet
Lolita Lempicka
j'adore
cashmere mist by donna karen
flower by kenzo

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
i love guys with good perfume/cologne

i used to love dkny for men for a while..but i havent smelt it in yonks, i love ckone and i think i like davidoff cool water or whatever for men..im not sure because i don't remember the smell

but yup dkny is hooooot.

tempco

HSC
i found a bottle of colonge a few days ago.

DJ_Cam said:
Two things:

1.Girls arent impressed by cheap crap like Polo
thats nice to know. i still like polo though.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
totally in <3 with
flower by kenzo
issy miyake
michael kors
escape for women by ck
dune for men by ck
pleasure intense by estee lauder

i hav so many perfums and its such a waste cos u dnt use all of dem.. so now i buy the lil collection pack now. a bit of this n that
saw ck crave in myer the other day, on sale for $40...wonder y, the guy on the add is so HOT!!

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i just got some Hugo Boss Baldessarini, and some Tommy...i think both of them are pretty sweet...and i got my gf that new Ralph one, in the pink bottle...i think its called COOL or something? whatever its called thats awesome.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
bvlgari stuff isnt that good, it ok but its nothing compared to polo
C'mon now juicy.. just cause you can't afford it man (even though it's not that much more expensive). Polo (kinda like Acqua di gio) is pretty cliched. Everywhere you go people are using it.. especially the young male adults. You want to individualise yourself from the pack with something that's unique that the chicks love. Bvlgari blv kicks butt here, and I heard Bvlgari black is also good.. but I'm yet to smell that.

tangerinespeedo said:
i love guys with good perfume/cologne

i used to love dkny for men for a while..but i havent smelt it in yonks, i love ckone and i think i like davidoff cool water or whatever for men..im not sure because i don't remember the smell

but yup dkny is hooooot.
Cool water apparently smells 'refreshing'. I've been using it for awhile now, it's great for casual day wear.

Meads said:
i just got some Hugo Boss Baldessarini, and some Tommy...i think both of them are pretty sweet...and i got my gf that new Ralph one, in the pink bottle...i think its called COOL or something? whatever its called thats awesome.
Cool man, I thought Baldessarini was good shit too. Tommy was one of the first I got, it's great stuff imo.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
there's a new armani mania for women out recently (displaying it at work last night) smells so good!!!! mmmmm look out for it - also jeanpaul gaultier classique is finally growing on me mmmmmm or maybe i just want the limited edition 'rock star' botlle....hmmm

kaylz

HSC
i've got the gaultier classique limited edition thing. i don't really like the perfume actually. it came with a refill bottle, both in handbag size, and a little wetsuit material bag for it so it won't smash if you drop it. i now use that for my phone.

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
C'mon now juicy.. just cause you can't afford it man (even though it's not that much more expensive). Polo (kinda like Acqua di gio) is pretty cliched. Everywhere you go people are using it.. especially the young male adults. You want to individualise yourself from the pack with something that's unique that the chicks love. Bvlgari blv kicks butt here, and I heard Bvlgari black is also good.. but I'm yet to smell that.

Cool water apparently smells 'refreshing'. I've been using it for awhile now, it's great for casual day wear.

Cool man, I thought Baldessarini was good shit too. Tommy was one of the first I got, it's great stuff imo.

Wow, you really know your shit dude. Top stuff.

*Scarlet

HSC
N/A
<3 Armani Mania.

and that new one from DKNY.... the apple one, forgot the name.

How bout Gucci ENVY me? Looks good, but don't know what it smells like.

Last edited:

reemz

HSC
well 4 gals i prefer cool water (sorri i love that perfume) and elizabeth arden 'red door' and 4 guys BOSS is the only 1 i really love

Pierotte

HSC
mmm perfume Ok heres my top 5 ... in no particular order.

I got given Still by J-Lo as a prezzie... i absolutely hate her music but the perfume is soooo yummy, it kinda smells like Stella but lasts longer.

I also love For ever and ever by Christian Dior

Glamerous - Ralph Lauren in sooo nice but im allergic to it... i gave it to mum. Im devastated.

Cheap and Chic by Moschino is really different, i bouht if for 5 bucks from Coles... like WTF??? firstly coles doesnt sell perfume and 2ndly its like 110 for the 50 ml at myer ... I flipped when i saw it. i think it just got shipped to the wrong place (cuz coles myer r like partner stores..). I then got the summer version for free when i got my electric toothbrush. mm nice.

And Baby Doll by YSL , its just so happy and girly.

for guys theres this perfume i keep smelling occasionaly, its kindof musky and soft , oh it makes me swoon but i dont know what it is.... i only ever seem to smell it on older guys... so im not gonna go up and ask them, thats just creepy. meh. i hate tangy ones ... they make my eyes water.
And Farenheit is really nice in my opinion.
Oh why are guys perfumes so much cheaper!!??

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Ragerunner said:
I dunno.

I want to try one but don't want to spend too much. i know you can test it at the store but meh, everything smells good in there.

sucks when you get back :p

$50 enough to get a decent one?
If you trust the seller! Try Ebay! :uhhuh: There are some shops online that sell perfume for discounted prices! :uhhuh:

But MAKE SURE you check how many mLs are in the bottle! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)