Combat Arms? (1 Viewer)

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
I peaked playing this with maple and dragonnest 2011-2012. Nowadays, I log on for nostalgias sake and new maps etc.

deloving

HSC
Started 6 years ago, then played it on and off. I quit about 3 years ago, and a year after I was going to get back into it. Too many bitches, if you're semi-decent you will be kicked every game for 'hacking'. I wouldn't recommend anyone to bother with this game. It's a good game, but not worth it.

Maplestory has kinda died over time. Beginning of Post-BB was still ok but then the OP mechanics ruined the game slowly and over time.

User5555555

HSC
I've played since 2008, November 22 2008. Still play now but the game has lost its charm.

There's a built in feature where, if you kill someone, its because you're hacking..pair that with an immature player with elite moderator and back to the lobby you go.

To be honest, I only play for Dead Water..game mode seems interesting.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Lel, I quit Combat arms for around 4 months now. I am gonna get back into it after the HSC. So if you wanna 1v1 bruh, I'm just a pm away.

xEmily

HSC
idk how ive played this for 3 yrs but its a waste of time... hackers everywhere and if you do above average you get kicked :(

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
idk how ive played this for 3 yrs but its a waste of time... hackers everywhere and if you do above average you get kicked :(
It's ok actually. Just play in the main high ranked servers, not the shitty ones. I won't be playing it anymore, since the introduced a new in-game money system, which totally sucks now.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Haven't played for a few months now so I got a lot to patch. Might give it a shot again, see how good I am lel.

IGN: -MeRCiLeS-- (Probably mixed up the dashes, could be 2 front and 1 back)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)