Comm/Sci UNSW vs Comm/Sci USYD? (1 Viewer)

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Both universities are great for that program. You can't go wrong with either.

Go to Open Days and decide which university best suits you. Seeing as it's a personal choice, and we don't know you very well, other people's opinions on the matter would be largely irrelevant.

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Another New South fest lol.

But yeah this guy knows what he is saying:

dont doubt the new south

------------

In all seriousness look at other factors such as transport, social life, etc.

I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with either program its just a matter of personal preference I would say really (go to their open days and stuff and ask questions).

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
At USyd you can do 4 majors with that degree. At UNSW you can only do 2 majors with that degree.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
In addition to what Trebla said, USYD's program is also a year longer, so you can cover more content.

Again, it comes down to what you consider to be important. Weigh up the features of each program and see which one you prefer.

pHyRe

HSC
I do it at Usyd, it's quite nice. Only 1st sem so far though. If I dont drop the science degree i'll probably do Commerce major in Finance and Econ, Science (adv. maths) major in financial or pure maths and psychology.

the social life is pretty fun at usyd, havent heard many good things about unsw but ive gone to a few of their parties and theyve been chill. Most of my mates there are trying to transfer to usyd cause they didnt get in through HSC or whatever, and theres a few people in BUSS1001 who have transferred but i havent asked why or if they have found usyd better than unsw.

i hear teachers are good at unsw though. theyve been alright at usyd so far.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
You do this every single time for every single UNSW vs USyd thread but it just keeps getting funnier.
That's funny, every single UNSW vs USyd thread the same UNSW students that dont study said course post "UNSW" with no extra contribution to the thread.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
That's funny, every single UNSW vs USyd thread the same UNSW students that dont study said course post "UNSW" with no extra contribution to the thread.
It's like when you have to prove certain maths results, "It is obvious" is enough.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
How's this, we got the motherfucking round house and white house. getting tired of your lectures talking shit? Boozing time motherfucker. Feeling hungry? Get some burritos at gyg motherfucker or catch some nice shit at any of the other eateries. Wanna take your bbgirl to a special date? Take that bitch to max brenner on campus. Feeling fat lately? Walk up some motherfucking stairs.

Never doubt the new south brent.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
How's this, we got the motherfucking round house and white house. getting tired of your lectures talking shit? Boozing time motherfucker. Feeling hungry? Get some burritos at gyg motherfucker or catch some nice shit at any of the other eateries. Wanna take your bbgirl to a special date? Take that bitch to max brenner on campus. Feeling fat lately? Walk up some motherfucking stairs.

Never doubt the new south brent.
you better not forget Timstar

that guy representin UNSW HARD

but overall, isildurrrr1 for marketing king 2014

bigboi101

HSC
N/A
im at unsw doing b commerce. i really enjoy my classes, some really cool people and the campus is great. however a lot of the 'uni social scene' is pretty shit unless you are asian. dont get me wrong i have lots of asian friends and am part of a few societies but all the culture societies are asian and a lot of the other societies are just asians hanging out in their asian cliques. sounds racist but you cant deny its true fellow unsw students.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
im at unsw doing b commerce. i really enjoy my classes, some really cool people and the campus is great. however a lot of the 'uni social scene' is pretty shit unless you are asian. dont get me wrong i have lots of asian friends and am part of a few societies but all the culture societies are asian and a lot of the other societies are just asians hanging out in their asian cliques. sounds racist but you cant deny its true fellow unsw students.
well there's your problem

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
did you make an account just to say that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)